• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
I got telled i asslicked moist several times even though i never even mentioned moist when he was on-screen, and all the others being like 'uhh you started to skull us -,-'' Well that is not entirely accurate since you stood in aizle's exori gran on purpose, and when you first arrived you were like ''oo my shard this time??'' so you could see from the start you were there to mess with us, aizle was egraning the boss of course, then you all went in his exori gran so he'd get skulled and then you started to attack him, and in that situation what do we do? We help our teammate in this case (aizle), stop talking bullshit, everyone there knew you were there because you wanted to kill us/get us rs'd, suit yourself, moist warned you 2-3 times but still you didn't stop.

Wouldn't you help your team members if we went there when you hunted bosses and got one of you skulled so everyone could attack him?

@Dastan, i can explain why you didn't get a single frag, it's because you got us skulled, do you get it!?

Okay, the first frag was because we went into his e gran, but then, how the fuck did he get RS? He didn't atk the boss, he atked all of us.

If you guys see us boss hunting why can't you just leave? me and Kast were going for a 3-man forsaken one hunt with another guy then we saw Friscos there so we just left, all you do is cause trouble, it's okay u want war, but why in boss areas? just annoying.. Tell us u want war and we might war u guys...

If you guys see us boss hunting why can't you just leave? me and Kast were going for a 3-man forsaken one hunt with another guy then we saw Friscos there so we just left, all you do is cause trouble, it's okay u want war, but why in boss areas? just annoying.. Tell us u want war and we might war u guys...

We KS'ed the boss, and then you all started attack us? :p We can't war due we all are deleted for no reason ^^

KS'ed? Oh so we have 15 people tanking,healing and owning the boss then 4 of you come and kill it and you nabs deserve the shard? >_>

KS'ed? Oh so we have 15 people tanking,healing and owning the boss then 4 of you come and kill it and you nabs deserve the shard? >_>

Yes KS, read my post again. WE KS'ED IT, then you abused the non-pvp bug.

Moist you ruined my happiness :( Friday... No school for me on Monday and Tuesday now server might be closed for a few days? you're killing me x_x

Sorry guys Znotes request, he doesnt want it up when theres a chance this guy can get back on.

Okay, the first frag was because we went into his e gran, but then, how the fuck did he get RS? He didn't atk the boss, he atked all of us.

Actually aizle attacked everyone because they took yellow skull on him, then i guess he spammed egran a little too much, so everyone didn't get yellow skull ^.-, but seriously from the second i saw you guys coming i knew you were there for trouble, if you want war that's one thing but don't come start a fight when we're hunting bosses, it's not like we're coming when you hunt bosses getting you skull then blaming the other team for starting the fight.

You could've just asked us for a battle in the town or something, i mean berserker ran right into aizle's egrans on purpose so that everyone else would be able to attack him without getting skull.

He attacked the boss, but when everyone started to attack him of course he tried to defend himself instead of attacking a boss, so that forced us to take skull also since there were nothing we could do since you wouldn't stop even though moist warned you more than two times.

Back to how aizle got rs, well obviously he was a little too quick to attack people when they came back, and also he used follow attack so if the guy he were chasing ran by someone that guy wouldn't get yellow, that's how he got rs.

Okay its friday and the day where i can get my time to play ...
SOme really should explain what is happening here, so thats what happened in the end? make a god and abuse the server? maybe Jocce is right some way...

MG iam really disappointed now iam not flaming i never flam to you mg, this is a big problem situation ,well my friday night was ruined and i should speak about it.
first i sow a guy hits a dl with 500+ and he is lvl 45 , wow so he hacked znote and made alot of character and gave item to characters and gave ml's, all this shit i sow it on my eyes.., and no one of ur staff did anything the staff not the tutors the GOd/admin/and espacially the owner.
if there is a reset again then this is a bye server to me! since it takes alot of time from me not study alot , makes me think of the server in school , of how its amazing ,but now its ruined, i lost grades which i will never get it back in tests for this server... but its fucking hated now by me!, from that i can see u dont take care of the server since u were sleeping having a nice dream that u will get 300+ players in the future and stuff, i thought when u sleep znote is on , or any other god should be watching atleast. What happened was a horrible action which i sow in highscore in magic level and sira and haxxor got ml of 250+, how can it be a hacker if tis safe and hosted by znote its maybe u or a criminal accessed ur computer, ur bro maybe? hating you ? if ti is one of ur family who did it then u are not taking care of it >.>. We happy that znote hosted it and its impossible came by znote.., i thought i will not understmate you, but i did from this what happened, its friday why friday atleast in friday u should be more conscious about this situation many ppl are not ahppy by that, i myself iam not ahppy with that, i dont have time sooner cause exam gonna start and if this a reset then iam out. Sorry but iam out. Akons,shawnty(like a melody), Troja, all frisco's, most importanlty kas and aizle , and all the part of the FL, i will say bye to you..

To prove what i stated and to make this sensible. here! i got it all from the beggeining >.>

WOW , who is haxxo? and siramus?
ohh Wow again!
look haxxor he is lvl 51 well that impressive a guy with lvl 51 can go to dl's.
OMG.jpg

Ohh WOW abusing he hits 504 with exori frigo--->Not exori gran frigo....
BUG.jpg

WOW who is this haxxor i want to see when did he made his character...Shit holy fuck he did his acc before 30 min , nice.. , ohh lets see his item ohh look his items are a starter items nice!
asas-1.jpg

WOW my smartness in manipulating him his ml is 250+ woow! iam ahppy for him.
WHY.jpg

You happy mg? for what happened? u ruined my friday night and u ruined my my part of the future (my grades), U are happy sleeping u will get 300+ players and we are sad and disappointed it was a total shock to me to see that, u are too late to fix it, and too late to wake up and take care of the server, all what i did the sacrifices and the relation ship and let you control me but this will never happen from this day, you never appreciate me for anything, how it feels now? funny right for ruining our friday night? Remember jocce told you?
well i went to every page in this forum till 133 and found this could you explain it?
Here i'm pointing out that your server is insecure and you should fix it (helping) and you're still being a bitch
it was unsecured , i thought u fixed it , but it was only trash what i was thinking about ? i was stupid thinking this server got furture, It was so bad and it was not good to do that to us its friday night com'on , i thought that i will guarantee that i will be the greatest thing you will ever have,but what happened ruining my mood my happiness my exciting , i told you remember about securing it, but i bet u didn't listen to me, the day now is gone and nothing got to do and i got only one server that i liked Sweddy's serevr the one who got hacked anyways, this shouldnt continue, he could've destroy ur database, which will be something horrible, THIS SERVER WAS A SEDUCTIVE SERVER BUT IT WAS'NT ABOUT WHAT THIS HAPPENED.. I FEEL STUPID....
MY DREAMS SHATTERED IN THIS SERVER, I THINK U ARE FUCKING WITH US. ALOT OF PEOPLE HATED and became haters of fg server.. dont close the server bring back the seduction server back dont close it! its ur problem not ours do something... i dont want to lose this awesome server , but still if u reset i wont change my mind its a quite for me, that the pass i will choose, i have no love with this server if its a reset, iam mad at you of what happened >.> , well u will think why did i say that, that because our friday night is ruined and friday is the best day to me to play this server , Please do something i cant stand it anymore, funny right to ruin the friday night? all you do is laugh about what i say.

Uchiha, a server ruins your friday? that's sad bro. Also ofc (or i hope..) moist will delete those, they arleady knew who hacked it and the closed server is to fix the secretiveness, so seriously go to Walgreen and buy urself a chill pill

Ohh ok thats nice :p, so its removed everything is back the way it was right please say yes!
i want this seductive ot i got only few hrs and i will sleep >.>

@Prest sure i will do that :) thanks :D for that info
iam happy now my smile is back

Funniest thing i read all night :) and ya we know every person who came in contact with the hacker and will be deleting all there characters

Uchiha, a server ruins your friday? that's sad bro. Also ofc (or i hope..) moist will delete those, they arleady knew who hacked it and the closed server is to fix the secretiveness, so seriously go to Walgreen and buy urself a chill pill

Due to your trolling i wouldnt expect to be playing

Ohh ok thats nice :p, so its removed everything is back the way it was right please say yes!
i want this seductive ot i got only few hrs and i will sleep >.>

@Prest sure i will do that :) thanks :D for that info
iam happy now my smile is back

Great, my parents just left the house and they usually don't come back til ~12am, 1~

8:30 atm, LETS GET IT ON TONITE <and for the perverts, im talking about the OT (i did it on purpose)

Can me and you still get it on :O? And thats awesome were just launching it now should be up soon! were just banning all the people who interacted with the hacker

Great, my parents just left the house and they usually don't come back til ~12am, 1~

8:30 atm, LETS GET IT ON TONITE <and for the perverts, im talking about the OT (i did it on purpose)

Back