• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Okay its friday and the day where i can get my time to play ...
SOme really should explain what is happening here, so thats what happened in the end? make a god and abuse the server? maybe Jocce is right some way...

MG iam really disappointed now iam not flaming i never flam to you mg, this is a big problem situation ,well my friday night was ruined and i should speak about it.
first i sow a guy hits a dl with 500+ and he is lvl 45 , wow so he hacked znote and made alot of character and gave item to characters and gave ml's, all this shit i sow it on my eyes.., and no one of ur staff did anything the staff not the tutors the GOd/admin/and espacially the owner.
if there is a reset again then this is a bye server to me! since it takes alot of time from me not study alot , makes me think of the server in school , of how its amazing ,but now its ruined, i lost grades which i will never get it back in tests for this server... but its fucking hated now by me!, from that i can see u dont take care of the server since u were sleeping having a nice dream that u will get 300+ players in the future and stuff, i thought when u sleep znote is on , or any other god should be watching atleast. What happened was a horrible action which i sow in highscore in magic level and sira and haxxor got ml of 250+, how can it be a hacker if tis safe and hosted by znote its maybe u or a criminal accessed ur computer, ur bro maybe? hating you ? if ti is one of ur family who did it then u are not taking care of it >.>. We happy that znote hosted it and its impossible came by znote.., i thought i will not understmate you, but i did from this what happened, its friday why friday atleast in friday u should be more conscious about this situation many ppl are not ahppy by that, i myself iam not ahppy with that, i dont have time sooner cause exam gonna start and if this a reset then iam out. Sorry but iam out. Akons,shawnty(like a melody), Troja, all frisco's, most importanlty kas and aizle , and all the part of the FL, i will say bye to you..

To prove what i stated and to make this sensible. here! i got it all from the beggeining >.>

WOW , who is haxxo? and siramus?
ohh Wow again!
look haxxor he is lvl 51 well that impressive a guy with lvl 51 can go to dl's.
OMG.jpg

Ohh WOW abusing he hits 504 with exori frigo--->Not exori gran frigo....
BUG.jpg

WOW who is this haxxor i want to see when did he made his character...Shit holy fuck he did his acc before 30 min , nice.. , ohh lets see his item ohh look his items are a starter items nice!
asas-1.jpg

WOW my smartness in manipulating him his ml is 250+ woow! iam ahppy for him.
WHY.jpg

You happy mg? for what happened? u ruined my friday night and u ruined my my part of the future (my grades), U are happy sleeping u will get 300+ players and we are sad and disappointed it was a total shock to me to see that, u are too late to fix it, and too late to wake up and take care of the server, all what i did the sacrifices and the relation ship and let you control me but this will never happen from this day, you never appreciate me for anything, how it feels now? funny right for ruining our friday night? Remember jocce told you?
well i went to every page in this forum till 133 and found this could you explain it?
Here i'm pointing out that your server is insecure and you should fix it (helping) and you're still being a bitch
it was unsecured , i thought u fixed it , but it was only trash what i was thinking about ? i was stupid thinking this server got furture, It was so bad and it was not good to do that to us its friday night com'on , i thought that i will guarantee that i will be the greatest thing you will ever have,but what happened ruining my mood my happiness my exciting , i told you remember about securing it, but i bet u didn't listen to me, the day now is gone and nothing got to do and i got only one server that i liked Sweddy's serevr the one who got hacked anyways, this shouldnt continue, he could've destroy ur database, which will be something horrible, THIS SERVER WAS A SEDUCTIVE SERVER BUT IT WAS'NT ABOUT WHAT THIS HAPPENED.. I FEEL STUPID....
MY DREAMS SHATTERED IN THIS SERVER, I THINK U ARE FUCKING WITH US. ALOT OF PEOPLE HATED and became haters of fg server.. dont close the server bring back the seduction server back dont close it! its ur problem not ours do something... i dont want to lose this awesome server , but still if u reset i wont change my mind its a quite for me, that the pass i will choose, i have no love with this server if its a reset, iam mad at you of what happened >.> , well u will think why did i say that, that because our friday night is ruined and friday is the best day to me to play this server , Please do something i cant stand it anymore, funny right to ruin the friday night? all you do is laugh about what i say.

LOOOL how much did it take you to do that? hehe i want to put again since no one sow an i want to ban you :D , i just copied ur talking from the quote muhaha

1-Its amazing lool its my first time i see aguy who posted a long stroy in a thread its my first lool

2-They should ban you and put you in the worlds top record book

3-ROfl com'on grow up, Ditch , Nother Pucker, Ban uchiha!

4- Who are you and who cares about ur fucking night? my mom died that night in friday night so i hate and i dont care about it.

As for the moment right now, I am talking with Moist via MSN. He gave me the full list of people the hacker had contact with the hacker, Not just by talking to the hacker, but people that were Teleported to him and that are known to be friends and got suspicious levels/skills/ items. OFC me, kast and aizle tried talking to him and he did respond random stuff but Moist tracked down who was with the hacker and might have gotten items, please don't say we got items and stuff cuz we didn't it, and even if we did, I can assure you that we would give 'em back.

No you wouldnt give them back, kast and aizle wud prolly but only just cause they are scared that moist would find it out and delete them, you wouldnt for sure cause as far as ive seen it are you a rat, u would do everything to get a advantage over others, i bet you would even betray your own family for 1kk dollars.

LOL when have I betrayed someone? I'm not Dweh nor Ziggy, just letting you know..

2xxxxxxxxxx time you doublepost <.<

New patch notes about new vocation - Puppetmaster posted on front page

sketch1copy2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That puppet master looks awesome! O.O

Fix the shit so paladins can use their EQ!

I can't use it now cause I removed it once.... Fuckin annoying, and since alot of people knew about the problem, why isn't it fixed?!

Last edited:
12:19 You see Kastrullen (Level 211). He is a paladin of zeus. He is The Legend of the Forgotten Legends (Weeder).
xD!

Sorry for being offline guys.
Ingame name Beale.
I hope to see some people there tonight :)

Back