• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Funniest thing i read all night :) and ya we know every person who came in contact with the hacker and will be deleting all there characters

Well i was manipulating him to show you but u never gave me the chance to show you , thats why i did this and thats no trolling i said my opinion. thats all i never troll.

all the players in ur server who are my friend know that , i dont back stab anybody ask them.. actually i helped alot and did soem great things.

Why do u bann me ? not only me there alot of people who was talking to him and speaking alot Including the best magic level gainer (80)+ i think or more,he even talked to him, u are doing a mistake for that i was manipulating with him!, NOW I KNOW THAT MANIPULATING IS A HACKER EXPERINCED STUFF, THEY KNOW HOW TO MANIPULATE BUT IN ORDER TO GET HIM OR TO WIN AGAINST HIM U SHOULD MANIPULATE SAME AS HE DID BUT BETTER,THATS HOW YOU CAN CATCH HACKERS! life wihtout minpulating to show you but u never u treat me like a shit and blocked me >.> so dont do that everyone who talked to him they where scared to get banned or to make it lvl 8 or rooking etc..

well iam happy that the server safe thats nice one again :)

Last edited:
Ziggy smalls your account was banned and deleted due to relations with hacker

Well i was manipulating him to show you but u never gave me the chance to show you , thats why i did this and thats no trolling i said my opinion. thats all i never troll.

all the players in ur server who are my friend know that , i dont back stab anybody ask them.. actually i helped alot and did soem great things.

Why do u bann me ? not only me there alot of people who was talking to him and speaking alot Including the best magic level gainer (80)+ i think or more,he even talked to him, u are doing a mistake for that i was manipulating with him!, NOW I KNOW THAT MANIPULATING IS A HACKER EXPERINCED STUFF, THEY KNOW HOW TO MANIPULATE BUT IN ORDER TO GET HIM OR TO WIN AGAINST HIM U SHOULD MANIPULATE SAME AS HE DID BUT BETTER,THATS HOW YOU CAN CATCH HACKERS! life wihtout minpulating to show you but u never u treat me like a shit and blocked me >.> so dont do that everyone who talked to him they where scared to get banned or to make it lvl 8 or rooking etc..

well iam happy that the server safe thats nice one again :)

well u convinced me and i dont agree with moist since she says she is gonna delete anyone who contacted the Hacker, well i sow alot of people containg him including kast and aizle and prest and elk and bol and much more players like 20 one of them , i even was speaking to him , its ok lool its ur problem not ours who hacked it , we dont do anything just contacting him /speaking to him , u are the one who should be deleted to me.
when the server gonna be up again? getting bored xD
:eek: well thats strange
nice lool to see aa guy who just registered on OCt 2010 since its 30/10/2010 the poeple would recognize him they will think that its beed 1 month for registry.
And its ur first post in this thread, u trolling to me MOIST GIRAFFE.
Okay its friday and the day where i can get my time to play ...
SOme really should explain what is happening here, so thats what happened in the end? make a god and abuse the server? maybe Jocce is right some way...

MG iam really disappointed now iam not flaming i never flam to you mg, this is a big problem situation ,well my friday night was ruined and i should speak about it.
first i sow a guy hits a dl with 500+ and he is lvl 45 , wow so he hacked znote and made alot of character and gave item to characters and gave ml's, all this shit i sow it on my eyes.., and no one of ur staff did anything the staff not the tutors the GOd/admin/and espacially the owner.
if there is a reset again then this is a bye server to me! since it takes alot of time from me not study alot , makes me think of the server in school , of how its amazing ,but now its ruined, i lost grades which i will never get it back in tests for this server... but its fucking hated now by me!, from that i can see u dont take care of the server since u were sleeping having a nice dream that u will get 300+ players in the future and stuff, i thought when u sleep znote is on , or any other god should be watching atleast. What happened was a horrible action which i sow in highscore in magic level and sira and haxxor got ml of 250+, how can it be a hacker if tis safe and hosted by znote its maybe u or a criminal accessed ur computer, ur bro maybe? hating you ? if ti is one of ur family who did it then u are not taking care of it >.>. We happy that znote hosted it and its impossible came by znote.., i thought i will not understmate you, but i did from this what happened, its friday why friday atleast in friday u should be more conscious about this situation many ppl are not ahppy by that, i myself iam not ahppy with that, i dont have time sooner cause exam gonna start and if this a reset then iam out. Sorry but iam out. Akons,shawnty(like a melody), Troja, all frisco's, most importanlty kas and aizle , and all the part of the FL, i will say bye to you..

To prove what i stated and to make this sensible. here! i got it all from the beggeining >.>

WOW , who is haxxo? and siramus?
ohh Wow again!
look haxxor he is lvl 51 well that impressive a guy with lvl 51 can go to dl's.
OMG.jpg

Ohh WOW abusing he hits 504 with exori frigo--->Not exori gran frigo....
BUG.jpg

WOW who is this haxxor i want to see when did he made his character...Shit holy fuck he did his acc before 30 min , nice.. , ohh lets see his item ohh look his items are a starter items nice!
asas-1.jpg

WOW my smartness in manipulating him his ml is 250+ woow! iam ahppy for him.
WHY.jpg

You happy mg? for what happened? u ruined my friday night and u ruined my my part of the future (my grades), U are happy sleeping u will get 300+ players and we are sad and disappointed it was a total shock to me to see that, u are too late to fix it, and too late to wake up and take care of the server, all what i did the sacrifices and the relation ship and let you control me but this will never happen from this day, you never appreciate me for anything, how it feels now? funny right for ruining our friday night? Remember jocce told you?
well i went to every page in this forum till 133 and found this could you explain it?

it was unsecured , i thought u fixed it , but it was only trash what i was thinking about ? i was stupid thinking this server got furture, It was so bad and it was not good to do that to us its friday night com'on , i thought that i will guarantee that i will be the greatest thing you will ever have,but what happened ruining my mood my happiness my exciting , i told you remember about securing it, but i bet u didn't listen to me, the day now is gone and nothing got to do and i got only one server that i liked Sweddy's serevr the one who got hacked anyways, this shouldnt continue, he could've destroy ur database, which will be something horrible, THIS SERVER WAS A SEDUCTIVE SERVER BUT IT WAS'NT ABOUT WHAT THIS HAPPENED.. I FEEL STUPID....
MY DREAMS SHATTERED IN THIS SERVER, I THINK U ARE FUCKING WITH US. ALOT OF PEOPLE HATED and became haters of fg server.. dont close the server bring back the seduction server back dont close it! its ur problem not ours do something... i dont want to lose this awesome server , but still if u reset i wont change my mind its a quite for me, that the pass i will choose, i have no love with this server if its a reset, iam mad at you of what happened >.> , well u will think why did i say that, that because our friday night is ruined and friday is the best day to me to play this server , Please do something i cant stand it anymore, funny right to ruin the friday night? all you do is laugh about what i say.

its kinda funny to see a paragraph wich consist of 20000 sentences , ur saying some right stuff anf some wrong stuff.
first: you said its ur night well its ok com'on you got 10000 nights to play around.
second: its alot i cant read it i cant understand your point lool. very very long .
third: which i agree most if that there should be gods who take care of the server when moist is sleeping,since Znote is busy alot he cant go online 24/hr a day.

so moist gonna ban who contacted the hacker? well all the server people contacted him not the afk one who are xlog in trainer.

@ ^ not came in contact with sorry, players that were messaging and receiving items from the hacker.

well u convinced me and i dont agree with moist since she says she is gonna delete anyone who contacted the Hacker, well i sow alot of people containg him including kast and aizle and prest and elk and bol and much more players like 20 one of them , i even was speaking to him , its ok lool its ur problem not ours who hacked it , we dont do anything just contacting him /speaking to him , u are the one who should be deleted to me.

As for the moment right now, I am talking with Moist via MSN. He gave me the full list of people the hacker had contact with the hacker, Not just by talking to the hacker, but people that were Teleported to him and that are known to be friends and got suspicious levels/skills/ items. OFC me, kast and aizle tried talking to him and he did respond random stuff but Moist tracked down who was with the hacker and might have gotten items, please don't say we got items and stuff cuz we didn't it, and even if we did, I can assure you that we would give 'em back.

ok stop that enough end of speech
server is online :D

i was contacting him iam the one who said to kast about it to tlak to him and i was manipulating him. read i what i post in the first post
NOW I KNOW THAT MANIPULATING IS A HACKER EXPERINCED STUFF, THEY KNOW HOW TO MANIPULATE BUT IN ORDER TO GET HIM OR TO WIN AGAINST HIM U SHOULD MANIPULATE SAME AS HE DID BUT BETTER,THATS HOW YOU CAN CATCH HACKERS!

wtf why am i banned i was the one how told every1 that a hackers had taken control of the server i didnt do anything wrong... just becuase i was online the same time as about 40 other guys i get banned for it?

and look on my acc i didnt get anything from that hacker nor did i ask for anything and if u say he gave me lvls on wehx u can see i was online for about 4-5hours collecting lvls and getting itiems for 3 addons

server is closed why :( ?

my mood is bad and when it bad i can write 100000000000000000000000000 paragraphs ,but not here another thread :)

its on no more parag.

Last edited:

:eek: well thats strange
nice lool to see aa guy who just registered on OCt 2010 since its 30/10/2010 the poeple would recognize him they will think that its beed 1 month for registry.
And its ur first post in this thread, u trolling to me MOIST GIRAFFE.

its kinda funny to see a paragraph wich consist of 20000 sentences , ur saying some right stuff anf some wrong stuff.
first: you said its ur night well its ok com'on you got 10000 nights to play around.
second: its alot i cant read it i cant understand your point lool. very very long .
third: which i agree most if that there should be gods who take care of the server when moist is sleeping,since Znote is busy alot he cant go online 24/hr a day.

so moist gonna ban who contacted the hacker? well all the server people contacted him not the afk one who are xlog in trainer.

ofc people know who i am xD

As for the moment right now, I am talking with Moist via MSN. He gave me the full list of people the hacker had contact with the hacker, Not just by talking to the hacker, but people that were Teleported to him and that are known to be friends and got suspicious levels/skills/ items. OFC me, kast and aizle tried talking to him and he did respond random stuff but Moist tracked down who was with the hacker and might have gotten items, please don't say we got items and stuff cuz we didn't it, and even if we did, I can assure you that we would give 'em back.

i was in bed when that was all going on ! wtf, when did i message him! XD BTW prest, add me on msn. its in my FG forums profile ;)

It just looks... AWESOME!
Come on... Punching Bags?! Who would'nt love to punch that?! :D

You have been bringed (should b 'brought'here straight from jail, you are mere slave who barley can handle a weapon. Friendly citizens of Forsaken ground gave you back your freedom, equipment and some food. Now you are free man, you can do whatever you want. Citizens asked you for help to investigate a way to cure or destroy a plague, they don't really care about themselves but they want to try to redempt theyr gulity in eyes of rest of the world.

Shards
10idv82.gif
Shards are an item dropped by any creature on Forsaken Grounds, there are 4 shards, fire shards, water shards, earth shards and light shards. These are listed in order of rarity. Fire shards are dropped by just about everything on Forsaken Grounds with a 20% drop chance, collect stacks of these to sell to other players npcs. Water shards and higher are all only obtainable from Tier Bosses which will require a team to take down. Shards will be a major part of the economy and a true way to make money with gathering/harvesting skills and group skills!

Quick Shard Guide
Tier 1 Gear (Starting Stuff) Upgraded To Tier 2 With 1 Fire Shard
10idv82.gif

Tier 2 Gear Upgraded to Tier 3 With 1 Water Shard
1emo89.gif

Then use 2 Water shards to forge Into 1 Magic Sulphur
Tier 3 Gear Upgraded to Tier 4 With 1 Magic Sulphur
2uoqmas.gif

Tier 4 Gear Upgraded to Tier 5 With 1 Titan Steel
m9lffd.gif

Rank Points
Leveling and Gear is not the only way to become more powerful on Forsaken Grounds Online, Completing assignments for NPCs and Killing certain bosses awards you with Blood stones which can be turned into various NPCs for Experience, Gear or... Rank Points, Rank points are used to upgrade yourself to a higher rank which is shown along with your vocation for all to see.

Gear Vs Levels
On Forsaken Grounds levels arn't much, They of course increase your max health and mana but your gear is what shows your power. On forsaken Grounds almost every armor and weapon gives you class bonus's such as increasing damage with certain elements, certain weapons, or giving you damage reductions excellent for truely customizing your character.

Alchemy
On Forsaken Grounds we only have 2 types of mana and health pots available in shops, but dont worry to create powerful mana potions you can use stones from mining to upgrade normal mana potions to extremely powerful ones, however be careful not to waste these as they will be rare.
<we have strong manas/hp>

fix this stuff /\

Back