• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
it dont sux , dont complain or go play lol they buffed fiddleZstickZ :-d

also notice that fiddle is a nuke bc he has high CD and high mana cost ;).

At topic...

I do have to say one thing, that is congrats to everybody that is supporting MG... you realize that this ot would most likely be down because he does need you guys to take care of the newer players... for the people that going to spam about sayin "we volunteer" etc etc... yea you suck up and become a tutor on this "amazing rpg ot that needs to update every week so that you can actually have some fun in-game for all of 2 days"

And also towards the people that say its 40 min kick, easy way to stop that even while offline. Also i have one question, how come when you click on the emerald pillars in training you get heald in mana yet you cannot heal again for quite some time?

So people cant burn magic level like crazy, God is that so hard to understand? Some people really have no brain cells left. Please leave this thread Czin most would agree your really just wasting time. Thank you
~Moist
also notice that fiddle is a nuke bc he has high CD and high mana cost ;).

At topic...

I do have to say one thing, that is congrats to everybody that is supporting MG... you realize that this ot would most likely be down because he does need you guys to take care of the newer players... for the people that going to spam about sayin "we volunteer" etc etc... yea you suck up and become a tutor on this "amazing rpg ot that needs to update every week so that you can actually have some fun in-game for all of 2 days"

And also towards the people that say its 40 min kick, easy way to stop that even while offline. Also i have one question, how come when you click on the emerald pillars in training you get heald in mana yet you cannot heal again for quite some time?

So people cant burn magic level like crazy, God is that so hard to understand? Some people really have no brain cells left. Please leave this thread Czin most would agree your really just wasting time. Thank you
~Moist

some people really have no brain cells, you get faster ml by buying potions they r cheap and even by lv 30 you will have like 10k.

Im not wasting your time :). Your wasting your own time with me because you would rather have more players join than see a "noob comment" about a player disliking the ot and saying the truth about it, so you defend yourself and try to make the ot look better. This is a business, your the "manager" that needs to deal with "customers" <- don't really like myself being labled as a customer but what can i do ey?... So, unless you don't like complaints then i suggust u turn it off? Simple concepts right there...

Edit:

the pillars mana thing isnt even worth it, especially if one player allready commented "I didnt know this function existed" Its not stated on your advertizements or anything so its obviously a useless ingame feature. Also the cool down to use it again, is really high... better to just sit outside the depot and regenerate mana or slam a few potions because your rich by lv 10.

@^ thats cause i removed it awhile ago czin. not cause of advertisement. good one.

You Should Update This Post, The Server has Lots Of New Things
And Most Of This Arent The Same...

Czinkota we know you're stating your opinion but not in a constructive way, all you're doing is flaming. If you aren't willing to make some constructive critism such as stating a problem, and how to fix it or what should be improved to it, I seriously wish you wouldn't post here.

Prest, your Forum Name has been Changed to Prest now if you wanna Log In just write:
Name: Prest
Password: Your password

Wtf?? theres no auto kicker after 15 mins lol??
I x-logged at trainers like a week ago lol
I logg in now Im still training !! wtf

Back