• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Count me in for the beta ~

And meh now i cant use my bot for healing... now i have to bash my hotkeys until my fingers bleed when i block a boss /sadface

Also nick u always look on the bright sides of life dont u? haha :p

Last edited:
Dastan your the same one that spent 5 posts flaming this server, yet now you want in the beta? :p

When have i flamed the server?
Just quote 2 of my posts where i flame the server lol

And yes i wanna test the beta cause i wont only goto discover quests, ima find bugs ;D

I alrdy know a mapping bug that i couldnt report while the server was online, in the tomb area with necromancers etc to the south of the spawn can u see water from the higher levels.

Last edited:
I thought as me being the highest level voodoomaster, that I would say a few kind words about how useless we are. [put]sarcasm[/here]. We are not useless at all, i can turn a nooby ranger into a deadly machine if hes lv 50. I can turn a lv 70 and myself into a 2 man tanking boss's without waste and havin a blast doin it.

To the people who think we are "over powerd" you really, honestly, need to look at paladins. I remember multiple people saying "they would be op if they could heal each other" GUESS WHAT.. nubz, open a spellbook... They do heal with gran mas res and exura sio. Not to mention their dmg taken by physical is reduced in half (Oh lets think about this in pvp aspects, barb and a ranger can't take down a paladin with t5+ eq). No im not saying to reduce the physical protection i think its a great concept because bosses do hit with physical but also with elemental attacks, if they reduce the physical dmg by a lot the elemental attacks become the big issues and when those elemental attacks are rather hard, well, lets just say its for everybodys benafit that paladin blocks. What i AM trying to say here is that barbarians and rangers could be able to enchant a weapon with obtainable gems (red gem, yellow gem, purple gem, green gem, etc..) for a while, how usefull would that be for taking down monsters with high defence, or to enjoy a pvp aspect of the server?

Yea saw it looks badass.

Also moist i made like 10 posts here saying how good and unique the server is so no idea why u came up with the flaming thing.

:D
I put a new Layout for the forum and a paid ShoutBox!!
new icons and a portal, i'll be adding a donations page in a week

Ok dastan musta got you confused sorry.

What would you guys think about me adding 7.6 Outfits to custom client for the 8.62 release of server? Vote now here >>> Polls

Hey btw we are looking for a custom client maker, PM me or post here if your interested in helping.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think u could rename OT to Forsaken Grounds Offline.
Would be more precise and fits the OT theme ^^

Seriously Ghamie?
What part of the long discussion of the patching to 8.6 with a custom client did you miss?
Havnt you done enought here already?

Back