• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
I was actully pretty dissapointed when i saw that the mage eq and barbarian eq was gone.
I loved that with last server, But alot of thing have been improved also with the new server and that i like.

Well, since that EQ is not available right now, it will most likely be available later for quests and stuff. :)

We are facing a problem witch crashes the game server.

Theserver need some work , the Wiz vocation is a fail! THw worse vocation ever. iam lvl 70+ and my ml is 30 lool when i had the ml gear i got a higher ml , so hope u guys work for it improve it a little. Those new gears are only for pally and bars maybe hunter, but Wiz /voodoo are not.

they arent for barbs nor hunters either, the gear in the game atm is purely protection= paladin

Guys i got an idea how to make everyone happy, Im working on making more gems that you can mine, these gems will give gear + mana/hp regen, + weapon/magic skills etc. So you will all have same sets BUT you can give them + stats

Edit: Patch 5.0 : Patch 5.0 (Eta 12-24 hours)

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the concept. However.. u should take it an further step. Making the gems minable makes them an easy access... Tho if u make them drop Semi-rare from bosses or obtainable from a quest... i think thats a really good idea

its meant to be a system for low lvls too, they mine them, high lvls buy them. (ofc u can mine them ur self, but when ur lvl 150 and rich, why bother, when a low lvls willing to stand there all day for you for profit? )

Plus you need mining skill to mine the better gems :) the +3 sword etc. gems

Anyone having a problem with the custom client?
Everytime i download the client and then try to open the .zip file or export the stuff inside it opens an error tab and doesnt work...
And yes, I have WinRar.

yeah i see ur point, what i mean is it gets quite.... monotonous Bcuz the way tibia is created is u farm whole day for lvl/gold and then u get some time to spend questing/having "fun". With mining it will just be another farming tool part from lvling

I really like the fishing system, its awesome!
I think the cod thing is also cool,
I know what i gonna do in the patch update haha :)

As nobody left a note of why the thread was closed, I'm going to reopen it.

~~~~~~~ Short
nd916p.jpg

Going to start playing now :), 76% on dowloading the client, any low level want to team up with me?

Wtf, I got frozen then I can't log back into my account, I see the character list but when I click to enter the char it stays "Connecting to the game world. Please wait"
Forever

Ya problem with restarter looks like, Znote is offline, not sure why but he should be on soon to start it up

Back