• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
/\
+1

Also many scripts are pretty fcked up, today I finished a hunt, had 10 earth shards, 5 water shards, 10cc, 450~ strong health potions, 30~ great health potions, 150 mana potions, 3 bps filled with bps ( for pots), I went to upgrade my pirate bp to green bp, boom, all my items disappeared, No warning at all, no sign that says anything, I just basically lost 40%~ of my things since I dont have money, just enough for hourly hunts... Bullcrap! -,- I just quit the ot now..

I know it's not that much but its pretty fucked up -.-

thats pretty messed up lol, had the same problem, luckely I had no rares in it ._.

/\
+1

Also many scripts are pretty fcked up, today I finished a hunt, had 10 earth shards, 5 water shards, 10cc, 450~ strong health potions, 30~ great health potions, 150 mana potions, 3 bps filled with bps ( for pots), I went to upgrade my pirate bp to green bp, boom, all my items disappeared, No warning at all, no sign that says anything, I just basically lost 40%~ of my things since I dont have money, just enough for hourly hunts... Bullcrap! -,- I just quit the ot now..

I know it's not that much but its pretty fucked up -.-

Sorry but you are totally retarded.
The old BP gets destroyed, the new one appears.
I figured it out without testing, its ur own fault if u dont think even a little.

Also ur like one of the most whining people i ever saw, ur acting all tough and than bitching when you get killed.
Its fine just quit the OT.

Tho i agree to arcar its pissing me also off that people got 80 Club fighting trough training and we can get barely to 30 club fighting for mining, people got soo many ice shards trough bugs and they dont get theyr stuff deleted and so on.

I myself had a glowing shard that i got trough a bug, i havent used it for anything and i still got it cause i dont wanted to abuse that.

/\
Actual scripts that work good are supposed to tell you that you can't do this for any reason..
and I never whined about my death -,- tell me when? the one with the apes? that's jsut retarded, the kongras own me way more than you could ever..

Actually i was talking about another death but ty for proving that im right.
And now go ahead and script it if ur that smart.

Time to get a few explanations, aint here for an argument and will only answer to Moist answer so dont bother flaming me or w/e.

Ive been playing since the first day of the non beta launch and so far i've realized a ton of stuff:

1-Moist, how come everytime forgotten legends are hunting a boss or when they did forsaken tombs u were there?

2-From what I heard, some guys from forgotten legends already have t7 items.. Now tell me, where the hell do we get those? Hardest monster so far ONLY drops t6 so thats somewhat impossible.

I can say that Moist have never given us any tier. Either helped us kill a boss. The rumors about T7 is a false rumor. For what i know nobody got it. It aint even obtainable yet.
About the T6, dont put that on Forgotten legends. The one that got most ice shards is the Friscos, they have bp with Ice shards and Yes i seen it, if i would of choose i would rather like that the "script failed" with grims never would of happend.

~Kastrullen

What you guys think of the idea of "artifacts". Special rare items that does not belong to any tier.

/\
Random monsters drop those but very few...

Example
Necromancer drops Mystic Turban

Frsicos got 7 ice shards in total and only one of us got fully upgraded T6 tier.
Like 5 people of FG got fully upgraded T6 EQ.
So dont tell me friscos got more.

We actually go and kill forsaken one and blacksmith, we killed at least 45 forsaken ones in the past 2 days for the tasks, and we randomy killed a few blacksmith, 5~8 of them -.-, not our fault if ur guild doesnt do boss hunts

Are there legit always 86 players on this OT? Everytime I've checked the account page there's been 86 players online... spoofing or a coincidence?

(no offense meant, just curious)

@Prest lol u r just stupid, 5-8 ice shards from bsmith, thats ONE set, u got like 5+ sets, our guild has ONE set. I ask you again, are you seriously retarded? It's so obvious, it's same shit as it was with blightwalkers (earth shard rate), ur guild killing shitzilion of them, go many earths and THEN it was changed to few %.
And again, grims dropped ice (working ONES), ur guild got several sets and THEN ice shard weren't usable any more.

/\
Actual scripts that work good are supposed to tell you that you can't do this for any reason..
and I never whined about my death -,- tell me when? the one with the apes? that's jsut retarded, the kongras own me way more than you could ever..

Your in the same guild as me, yet I think your totally retarded.
If your smart enough you would have figured the backpack is deleted and a new one is spawned.
Example; when creating an AOL, the shards disappear.
Please, GTFO.

yeah, the ice shard thing was abused, but not just by FL, so why pin it on us? ppl with no guild were farming them too. i saw tons of non-guild'd players sellin like 10 each... thats why he did nothing. cos like 30 ppl did it, and t6 doesnt mean much anyway. if it was T8 it'd be different, cos thats when gear gets interesting, but T6 is like.. 5% more phys protection and a cooler look?

besides, we've NEVER received any items or anything from moist.. so dont go trying to make it look like him or the OTs corrupt...

What you guys think of the idea of "artifacts". Special rare items that does not belong to any tier.

I would love that idea, Kinda boring with JUST shards imo. Nice with some other "artifacts"

imo, about the t6 bug. I think it's boring that it did happend. Because i actually was looking forward to farm the blacksmith, we have done it abit. But still...

I would love that idea, Kinda boring with JUST shards imo. Nice with some other "artifacts"

imo, about the t6 bug. I think it's boring that it did happend. Because i actually was looking forward to farm the blacksmith, we have done it abit. But still...

Btw Drake.
When i look at ur signature of the site. You have like 3-4 character with full t6. And 2 in the guild is naked.. (i wounder why) and Koolest got 10 Ice shards in the house. so... about that

friscos didnt abuse it?
signature.php
t6 boots
signature.php
full t6
signature.php
full t6
signature.php
t6 boots
signature.php
naked.. wonde why? his house has 7+ ice shards inside.. so?
signature.php
full t6

we have like 3-4 members MAX in t6, and thats only cos we didnt know it was a bug at the time. as they was damn hard for 2 lvl 100s to kill 203 at once.

another naked one?
signature.php
.. yeah, stop dissing forgotten legends rep when your the ones with BACKPACKS of them left. we stopped soon as we realised it was a bug.

::EDIT:: they have ZERO boss kills for the t6 shard drops.

Last edited:
what's your fucking point?
They abused, so what? You want them banned, so the server will only have a very few players left? Seems like both of you did it also.
You know that moist will do nothing about it either, since he's just fucking stupid.

im just saying. it wasnt just forgotten legends that was killing grims, as thats what THEYRE implying. just wanted to show every 1 its not just us who got t6.

and no, im not asking for any 1 to be banned.

Last edited:
Back