• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
We did what?
Dude ive got it cammed, i was FOLLOWING aizle ALL the time and chasing him we didnt abuse anything at all.
U got RS by killing and attacking us and we get banned?
Its simply GM abuse and nothing else.

Moist was there all the time and he saw me dieing 3 times.
And suddenly when they get RS u bann us?
Oh not suspicious at all.

Dastan dont pretend like u dont know why u didnt get banned?
He warned u fucking twice..

A part of PVP SERVERS is the war itself.. even if its a RPG server.
If you DONT want any wars, then go play a NON-PVP server?
You play pvp, then you take the consequences for your acts.. Go play a non pvp server so you can keep lvling your char like no tomorrow without bitching out in battles.

We didnt said u lick, we said moist abused his position, he never told us anything he saw me 3 times dieing and when u get RS he suddenly tells its forbidden to fight? I mean seriously?

Why hasnt he said that its forbidden to fight when u guys killed us 7x?

BTW; Moist told me that he was lookin' @ the war all the time, so why didn't you warn Aizle, etc from the beginning?

Arcar.. Well dosent matter if it suppose to be non-pvp area right?
And i like wars.

Dastan. Well u guys have said that alot ingame, tho... last time if ur referring to last time in blacksmith. Yeah you guys atk us then also. We didn't atk u. you guys atk us first. And, is it our fault that u get killed when u are running back for more and want us to get rs etc?

Moist is also at this thread now why arent you answering to all this?
I bet you just wait for some mod so he cleans the thread also when we were only telling the truth, dont u?

Sorry i havnt read half the comments busy with working on next mapping patch. Hope you guys have fun in here :)

Once again, when its time for you to stand up and face your own decisions, you put your whiny ass between your legs and run away Moist.
But whatever, I believe that what goes around, comes around and sooner or later, people will realize this server is a complete waste of time.
When you make all players except forgotten legends members quit (wich is already the case.. I dont see any new players coming except new chars from forgotten legends OR xlogged afk players at the trainers) you'll realize what you did wrong and then think "Damn.. they were actually right!"
But whatever you think is cool.. Just remember that being honest to ALL players will give you sucess on having a server.. and doing otherwise will make players leave.

Arcar.. Well dosent matter if it suppose to be non-pvp area right?
And i like wars.

Dastan. Well u guys have said that alot ingame, tho... last time if ur referring to last time in blacksmith. Yeah you guys atk us then also. We didn't atk u. you guys atk us first. And, is it our fault that u get killed when u are running back for more and want us to get rs etc?

Explain me than why i didnt get one single frag while your teammates gor 4-5 unjusts?
Moist cant denie it, easy as that.

Like 80% x-logged players in trainers, 18% forgotten legends and 2% normal players

After server restart, 72 online, 10 afk, 62 active. Nice try :) Servers down for 9 hours, doing a large custom client patch and a large map patch.

Cause you had us get white skull.. Running in the area for Aizle exori, then u start atk him. Then we had to protect him. Cause u tryed to kill him.

So you guys attacked us, we just attacked 1 of you.
U shud have been banned than?

Aff, do you really have to close the server for 9 house due to patch? I bought coke, potato chips, new cigarettes and everything for playing tonight... : (

Back