• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] RookWar By Eldin [9.31]

The server is lagging something fierce dude, I cant play like that. Please fix it.

The server is lagging something fierce dude, I cant play like that. Please fix it.
my bad :p

Fixed.

I have been working this whole day solely on my studies so had no time to work on this server which is the reason the update is postponed.

my bad :p

Fixed.

I have been working this whole day solely on my studies so had no time to work on this server which is the reason the update is postponed.

No worries. College is more important. Focus on that and adding VIP XD.

Also if anyone wants to make a bit of cash...

Explicit's Hunted List:

Thoruz Reven- 2k a kill
Arani Keron- 1.5k a kill
Kyoshirou- 500 gp a kill
Empaso- 500 gp a kill
Eternal Hero- 1k a kill

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
Lastly, if you gods don't mind running an ip check on kyoshirou and pixel. They appear to be the same person and multilogging. If this is so, please tell me as kyo is the biggest PA on the server atm.

secondly, the 2nd wizard addon is broken. it says you cant get the second one even though u have the first.

lbfHu.png

I guess it's a bug, they just spawn in the water and then become that shit, so you can swim with monsters!

Bugs

[1]
13:40 Oracle: GREETS MY CHILD! Uhm, I forgot, I guess I only can help you with promotion.
13:40 Lolli [38]: promotion
13:40 Oracle: Im afraid I dont know if your worthy, lets just say 5000 Gold Pieces.

My suggestion:

NPC: Greetings my child. Since there is no way out from here I can only help you with promotion.
Player: promotion
NPC: I'm afraid I can't decide if your worthy, lets just say I promote you for 5000 gold coins. Would you like me to do that?
Player: yes
NPC: Very well then, you have been promoted to ...!

[2]
Dragon Lord Hatchling drops an unknown item that looks like a tile.

Last edited:
Lastly, if you gods don't mind running an ip check on kyoshirou and pixel. They appear to be the same person and multilogging. If this is so, please tell me as kyo is the biggest PA on the server atm.

secondly, the 2nd wizard addon is broken. it says you cant get the second one even though u have the first.

I will check the Second Wizard Addon before the Update.

lbfHu.png

I guess it's a bug, they just spawn in the water and then become that shit, so you can swim with monsters!

Oh, I will... Uhm... check it. ^^

Bugs

[1]
13:40 Oracle: GREETS MY CHILD! Uhm, I forgot, I guess I only can help you with promotion.
13:40 Lolli [38]: promotion
13:40 Oracle: Im afraid I dont know if your worthy, lets just say 5000 Gold Pieces.

My suggestion:

NPC: Greetings my child. Since there is no way out from here I can only help you with promotion.
Player: promotion
NPC: I'm afraid I can't decide if your worthy, lets just say I promote you for 5000 gold coins. Would you like me to do that?
Player: yes
NPC: Very well then, you have been promoted to ...!

[2]
Dragon Lord Hatchling drops an unknown item that looks like a tile.

I will add your text to the Oracle. Got abit messy when I changed alot of things on that NPC, oh well. ^^ Thank You! :)

Dragon Lord Hatcling Item will be fixed until the Update.

/Eldin

I think all the hatchlings in general drop tiled items. Thanks for fixing the 2nd wizard addon. Dark told me it was broken to begin with ^^

I don't mean to be a jerk, but people, including ME can get addons without purchasing VIP : DDD
Simply by getting close enough to the addon giving NPC.

F1x plS?

I don't mean to be a jerk, but people, including ME can get addons without purchasing VIP : DDD
Simply by getting close enough to the addon giving NPC.

F1x plS?

Eldin and Znote are already aware of this. They are allowing it until VIP is finished.

P.S. Eldin/Znote the house rent is not weekly but rather daily. I've overpaid 8k now because of this nonsense and this is also happening to fearmie. Fix please.

14:30 Starz Saintz [17]: im botting this

He needs to be iped.

Last edited:
I'll check the houses and Starz Saintz.
The Update SHOULD happen today, don't know exact time.

/Eldin

Fire Fields shot by Dragon Lords or Dragon Lord Hatchlings are not decaying.
The map has parts full or partly of fire fields wich are also not decaying.
You can see if someone or something loses hitpoints, gaining mana, etc below you. (above you?)
There is a cave tile on floor 6 below the wyvern spawn.
Spit Nettles are annoying. <- Not a bug
You can't not eat plums.
You can't see who is the owner of a house.
Wrong dead body for Wisp.
Blessing NPC should tell you if you have all the blessings or only have 1-4.
Eldin: You have been blessed by one, two, three, four out of five gods.
Eldin: You have been blessed by all the five gods.

Somehow all the moves and actions are lagging, they are not accurate.
I feel like I'm playing a drunk character. I don't know if you get it.

Last edited:
1 hit them!
But yeah, SDs are too powerful.
no SD, my epic skills!

#EDIT:
outfit:
P261O.png

-
money:
CNd8k.png

-
set:
RcNzg.png

--
I had level 48 and skills 68/65, I died a few times and now I am 46 with skills 64/60 :s
5ADHH.png

(I kept on going to 46, so that was keeping on leveling to 48 again and then dying again)
-
So now I'll be charloving until my skills are better and knights get better in war!

Last edited:
Keilast needs to be unbanned. He got banned for excessive killing after he rolled hazzard/ haz's friends for killing his brother/him.

I have been waiting for the update in this week and seems there won't be any updates ;(

We are sorry that there has been no update. But Eldin was unable to attend during the weekend so therefore he could not work normally. However, an update will it be! Just wait and be patient. :)

Kind regards,
Knatte1