• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Thanatos Custom Professional Server. ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haters are gonna hate.

Dont trash this thread with his posts and dont bother asnwering him, tell a mod to clean it thats it ~

^ so u cant enjoy the server if ur not "THE FIRST PLAYER ONLINE"? >__> alot of logic here

Krusty,
First of all thanks for posting on our thread.
It's ok if you do not trust this as a good server, I'll make some points clear if you don't mind.

A good game needs balance, and yes the main reason why we didn't implement the spells is for that reazon, we cannot be unprofessional and pretend to dominate every aspect on balancing. That is why we DO HAVE custom spells, but for monsters.

Saying that we use balancing as an excuse is nonsense because we have enough knowledge to make spells much better than most of those I've seen in this community, We will just not implement something just because we're arrogant enough to put it anywhere.

Making a custom server and using all it's "potential" will always cause chaos, we take balancing very seriously, we will not add SUPE_UBER_MAGIC_TELEPORTEVERYWHERE items just because we know how to do it.

So, with no intention of making this a flame war, I recommend you to play our server when it's online and then give us the appropiate feedback. We will be happy to have you and everyone else enjoying the world on which we've worked so hard!

Cheers.

@Vedesole: Yeah hope he comes back soon

so tell me why you're using a custom client. for what aspects of your server is a custom client needed?

Engineering, Mounts, Mining, Ferry system. < Why? Of course we could've used sprites from tibia. But that's limitated, and pathetic. By editing the client we are free to add whatever we want, and we can make items/monsters at our own liking. It's much more flexible and better.
Bosses and custom spell sprites FOR Bosses < Why ? Because it's way more fun, to see a new sprite for a boss, instead of seeing an allready monster-used sprite with a different name. As our bosses require strategy, some of the edited spells are made to fit That certain strategy.
We won't limit to Tibia's bingings.

And in the same way our server is way more ORIGINAL than others who just use tibia sprites.

We also have a Loader. Client updates on it's own. So you won't need to download a new client every time we update.
Cheers.

Krusty 123 : We won't answer to falming anymore

Small changes like the orc-skin color is awesome, feels like something entirely new. I'd much rather play on a custom client then the normal clients, atleast it will keep botters away for some time.

So in general without custom client we couldn't use.

Smelting system
Engineering system
The bosses style we use
Emoticons
Custom monsters (spritewise)
Mounts (We have alot, each of them with their respective color masks)
The loginscreen is just an extra, we didn't give it any priority buut there it is.

Soo just play and find out why we use custom client.

you don't understand the meaning of custom. First of all you ignorant fuck, the 'slots' are part of an upgrading system, just because its not in real tibia it does not mean its custom. Now number 2, i can take every single fucking script (minus the mounts) this guy has and put it into a non custom client and attract more players because they dont need to download a bullshit client that doesnt offer anything substantial to them.

And really? Custom railway sprites? Loooooooool are you seriously using that as an argument? And emoticons...wow that really adds to the content of the server, because people that play tibia really give a shit about emoticons minus the 2% which you're in obviously.

Main thing im saying is, custom client is not needed if you're not going to use its potential. Stop leeching the forums of its awesome scripts and then calling it a professional development. You imbeciles

hiiaaa haterrr !! :d

hiiaaa haterrr !! :d

i am hating a little, because a lot of these "custom" servers are quite a disappointment. but if these guys say its as great as they make it sound then. good for them, they should have a huge player base really quick if the server ever does go online

Whats the web site where u can download the client please post here!
Thx!

Esther

We'd rather test it with the server online to make sure no one downloads something wrong. Don't worry it will all happen as soon as Znote appears drunk on his PC

If Znote is on a party, he lives in sweden clock right now is 23:55 (swedish time) normal time to get home from a party is around 02:00, 03:00 pm?
This means, the server will go up in 3-4 hours ? Is that right?

If Znote is on a party, he lives in sweden clock right now is 23:55 (swedish time) normal time to get home from a party is around 02:00, 03:00 pm?
This means, the server will go up in 3-4 hours ? Is that right?

hes from Norway not Sweden :p

We don't know. It's been around 4 hours since he said he went to party.
We are pissed, and waiting too.

I guess Cloow is probably right

Last edited by a moderator:
There is also a option that he fell asleep when he gets home, because hes to drunk. Let's hope not.

There are currently 22 users browsing this thread. (15 members and 7 guests)

cool

Is the server going to be hosted on a home network?

Speedtest please ;>

seems very cool

Status
Not open for further replies.