• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Thanatos Custom Professional Server. ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt we are the only two, many people were talking about the server yet only 9 are logged in; something must be restricting them. I specified that i am running windows 7 x64 and i changed the compatibility mode to windows xp service pack 3, as well as disabled my UAC.

Weird.. Have you tried running the launcher on safe mode ?

If the client doesn't tell you to run on safe mode after a crash, then, go to your x86 Program files folder /Thanatos/Client and run the safe mode launcher.
If that doesn't fix the problem, or if it was fixed. Please report back.

Weird.. Have you tried running the launcher on safe mode ?

If the client doesn't tell you to run on safe mode after a crash, then, go to your x86 Program files folder /Thanatos/Client and run the safe mode launcher.
If that doesn't fix the problem, or if it was fixed. Please report back.

Yeah i had already tried to run the safe mode, as admin and everything else. When the client crashes there is no further message but the one given "a tibia player stopped working"

Uploading a safe rar. I'll post it here and on advertisement

I think its a bug from the obfuscator. In the mean time im goin' to post a little patch for x64 users.

If it doesn't solve your problems, please report back, so I can go further into the problem, while you can play Thanatos from the link Narzeus is goin' to post.

TRY THIS: http://www.mdn.fm/files/240418_beltc/Thanatosx64_patch.exe
Its a patch file, for the launcher. JUST FOR X64 USERS!

report back if it worked or not! Thanks.

I think its a bug from the obfuscator. In the mean time im goin' to post a little patch for x64 users.

If it doesn't solve your problems, please report back, so I can go further into the problem, while you can play Thanatos from the link Narzeus is goin' to post.

TRY THIS: http://www.mdn.fm/files/240418_beltc/Thanatosx64_patch.exe
Its a patch file, for the launcher. JUST FOR X64 USERS!

report back if it worked or not! Thanks.

This worked perfectly, thanks. :)

Thanks to you for finding such bug! :p

Have a good time playing Thanatos (Y)

No, thank you for fixing it! :)

I posted this on the forums as well but, heres the fix for those who are still confused for any apparent reason.

1) Download the client from the main website: http://thanatos.znote.eu/

2) Download this x64 patcher and put it in to that downloaded folder: http://www.mdn.fm/files/240418_beltc...sx64_patch.exe

3) Allow it to patch, his start and there you have it; Thanatos.

Thanks to the support team for fixing this bug!

Last edited:
People we found a bug with creating characters that has to do with an old version of our config.php on our AAC

Could anyone please hand me the latest config.php for Modern AAC?
Can't seem to find it.

Thanks!

Thx for posting that :p ...

@Everyone
FYI, in the meantime the client v1.22 will be announced, which will correct that bug on x64 computers and also a glitch in the launcher.
This update will be automatically downloaded when its finished. Also, the download link to v1.20 will be replaced for the one to v1.22, so that any new players with a x64 OS, will be able to play without the patch :D

Found a lil bug on the website, it says I've completed DHQ xD My char name is Kezai if it matters with the bug, but it says everyone has done DHQ so..

Thanks maxxad, all this minor bugs will be fixed tomorrow, Znote was drunk and didn't give us whole access, so changing anything at this point would mean turning server off.

PEOPLE: Website says server is offline. Even when it's on. weird stuff with ports. Will be fixed tomorrow when Znote revives.

i can't even get on web site it kicks me to some games web

having problems getting started? :S!

Can contact me in game name is Lonely Reaper ^^'

Last edited:
People, we will fix all known minor bugs (as there are no big ones ;)! ) as soon as Znote comes online tomorrow. After this we will adverites on OTServer lists, and make this 100% official.

Also: Congratulations to our beta test winners and our first donator!

Have fun, and for any bugs found, please go to our forums!
We want this to be perfect as soon as we can

Thanatos has stopped working

Windows is looking for a solution for the problem .....

PLEASE HELP, THE CLIENT WONT START >________________> FAAAAAAAST! im using windows 7

EDIT: nvm, fixed, im online :D

Last edited:
Thanatos has stopped working

Windows is looking for a solution for the problem .....

PLEASE HELP, THE CLIENT WONT START >________________> FAAAAAAAST! im using windows 7

EDIT: nvm, fixed, im online :D

How u fixed? I got it too :x

edit : nvm u cant donate via phone so wont play , will play if u add it otherwise GL :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.