• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Thanatos Custom Professional Server. ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem! All is forgiven.
Thank you for the quick bandaid

See you in-game!

People,
We added a warning on account creation you all should read. (We're gonna fix the problem soon anyways)
And we'll be adding the server to the lists now that we see it's stable.

3,8 euro or 5 USD is way too expensive...
Holy shit, really? a god damn soda at the supermarkert is worth 3 USD.
We will indeed be adding more payment systems when we have the time.

Last edited:
Fuck Zeelex that's one awful quoting.

agreed anyways, we got other priorities than just recieving money right now. Gotta fix any found bugs and make it as smooth and stable as possible.

Hio thread. :) I'm alive. ^^

Sounds like im starting to get a reputation like: Drunkard. xD

I only drink a few times/year actually. And I participate on invited parties irl even if I have to give a dude support with his box. :p

If he knew Linux and wouldn't need my support he could theoretically fix everything himself before I went drinking. But the lack of support from my side along with his inexperience in linux is what kept the server delayed.

And I have never told anyone that I give 24/7 100% support. I give alot support, but its not 24/7. :p I guess I do have a life.

If he wouldn't choose me as host he would:
1. Get ssh access to his linux box and thats it. Learn the rest through google. Which would take him enormous of time.
2. Getting a windows box. Getting an unstable shitty server. Practically, with tons of holes, bugs and very dos vulnerable.
3. Have another typical "hosting looking for project" dude to manage the server for him. Giving him a much bigger risk of getting his server: hacked, thiefed, released, low uptime, not satisfied the requirements.

As I have hosted several OT servers and projects for a long time, with only positive feedback, without stealing any scripts, with always good uptime. Is proof that I am a very trustworthy hoster.

Also I hope he appreciates my support and teachings. ^^

Last edited:
I can access the website but I can't access the download link to access the client. It keeps saying the server is taking too long to respond.

For now, ots is cool.
A bit hard to kill 20 Carrion Worms (mission) but map looks good, so as emoticons.

"Also this is the safe client version in case loader brings you toruble: http://www.mediafire.com/?rji8xge0yd3v33p"

Did that, after the custom client link failed to load.. Needless to say, that doesn't work for me either. No offense to the owners/developers but this should've been tested before the release so that it wasn't so shameful on your behalf. Is the server currently down or what?

Also, Zeelex, A soda at the supermarket is .5 USD.

I can access the website but I can't access the download link to access the client. It keeps saying the server is taking too long to respond.

Actually, our server hosting the client's files is down for unknown reasons. Right now we're trying to solve this problem. Meanwhile the latest version of the client (v1.2.2.2) has been uploaded to a different server.
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

You can download it from there.

There are a few bugs that DO NOT depend on us, it's not our fault that the server that hosted our client files went down
I know a soda is not 3 USD xD it was just to give an example

Can we play this server without the custom client? It doesn't seem to work for me, possibly because I am currently using windows 7 OS..

@Zeelex - Now on the other hand, a pack of cigarettes is at the very least $5... :p

Something happened to Znote's Server, even the website fell down
Please, be patient

Can we play this server without the custom client? It doesn't seem to work for me, possibly because I am currently using windows 7 OS..

@Zeelex - Now on the other hand, a pack of cigarettes is at the very least $5... :p

Can you post more info of your system, please? Since the launcher and all is running perfectly on windows 7 users, through windows 98 users. (I've windows 7).

Also, the server went down, because of some problems on the computer. Problem of Znote, NOT ours. It will be fixed as soon as Znote fix it.

Well I had no idea.. Therefore giving me no reason to know I should be patient... I've been trying to ever since the server started.. My RLs were playing while I couldn't get the custom client to work... You didn't answer my question =/

Hio thread. :) I'm alive. ^^

Sounds like im starting to get a reputation like: Drunkard. xD

I only drink a few times/year actually. And I participate on invited parties irl even if I have to give a dude support with his box. :p

If he knew Linux and wouldn't need my support he could theoretically fix everything himself before I went drinking. But the lack of support from my side along with his inexperience in linux is what kept the server delayed.

And I have never told anyone that I give 24/7 100% support. I give alot support, but its not 24/7. :p I guess I do have a life.

If he wouldn't choose me as host he would:
1. Get ssh access to his linux box and thats it. Learn the rest through google. Which would take him enormous of time.
2. Getting a windows box. Getting an unstable shitty server. Practically, with tons of holes, bugs and very dos vulnerable.
3. Have another typical "hosting looking for project" dude to manage the server for him. Giving him a much bigger risk of getting his server: hacked, thiefed, released, low uptime, not satisfied the requirements.

As I have hosted several OT servers and projects for a long time, with only positive feedback, without stealing any scripts, with always good uptime. Is proof that I am a very trustworthy hoster.

Also I hope he appreciates my support and teachings. ^^

Don't take it too serious man, we are all grateful for your help and hosting, never meant to harm your reputation in any way :)

BTW, the server went down, website and everything.

BTW2, I was drunk that dday too

BTW3, I learned alot thanks to you, and again, sorry if you felt we were insulting you in anyway. Here in Chile the more u drink the cooler u are btw.

BTW4 Server went up!

Last edited:
Well I had no idea.. Therefore giving me no reason to know I should be patient... I've been trying to ever since the server started.. My RLs were playing while I couldn't get the custom client to work... You didn't answer my question =/

Well, can you post here some info about your OS ?

You said windows 7.. But, is it x86 or x64 ?

Double post, sorry.

Server Znote's machine actually seems to go up and down, we will try to contact him. ç

Sorry people please be patient!

Seems like these could be DDoS attacks, we will fix this as fast as we can..

peoples will start quiting if this problem isn't fixed soon... I tried to call Znote but he doesn't answer his phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.