• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Thanatos Custom Professional Server. ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noppes, the launcher is not yet perfect, I varies from computer to computer. Right now we disabled updates so it will just start checking for updates and get nothing. And enable the start button.

@Znote: Thanks man everythings back to normal up here. We were scared about DDoS, but I recall you toldme about the newyear's period high deman on the servers.

Cheers

Is the launcher supposed to download files every time I start it?

Time before, yes. Since, we launched 2 updates. v1.22.1 and v1.22.2 .. So the launcher was supposed to download those updates, BUT, since yesterday our file hosting server went down, so we disabled the updates, as Narzerus already told you. The launcher will try to connect to the update server, just ignore it and press the "Start" button in order to play. If you have any problem, if the start button doesn't popup for you. I suggest you to download our last stable client that can be downloaded from the website. (Megaupload link) .

just logged in, to be hit by a ghoul while the server crashed again, if i die from it ill lose everything and lose the taste for the ot too >___>

just logged in, to be hit by a ghoul while the server crashed again, if i die from it ill lose everything and lose the taste for the ot too >___>

you will die by it, i died by dwarf's too ;/

logged in at temple, sorry but i wont play anymore, i lost too much because of a stupid perma-crash

too much shit -_-

k, it went off again, died again, lost stuff again, i hope you guys will do something about the losses?

i was hunting with roach too, we were exploring, then the server crashed I died too, lost like 10k, a lot of items/addon items, and we went back and the server crashed again, thats when i lost my helmet and boots and total 2/3 levels...

it is a cool server but u srsly need to fix the crashes/kicks.

The OT seemed cool when i first logged in, after 5 min it kicked me out. Fix it please :)

Okay, we know the problem of all this. Here's a message of Znote:

Znote said:
Server is down, some downtimes to be expected because of new year. We are having a extremely unstable network and it will most likely last couple days. There will be some hours stable and some hours unstable and so on.Servers are offline now. SNow storm + new year = not very good network. The ISP is working on it.

So that means the server is offline for a couple of days?..

So that means the server is offline for a couple of days?..

No. Actually, the server is online. Though, I suggest not to do something risky or something that could lead you to death in case something happens. It seems like the server is stable for some minutes and then it goes down for a minute or two, and then it goes back online again..

Lol at people who quit because they die and loose their stuff. :X

My hands are tied. All I can do is to wait for network to start working properly again.

Lol at people who quit because they die and loose their stuff. :X

My hands are tied. All I can do is to wait for network to start working properly again.
why lol? seems not so professional server then.

Status
Not open for further replies.