• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Thanatos Custom Professional Server. ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a 100mb dedi, can host for u...serverloft hosts it but my serv uses 1gb :)

u wont lag on my 100mb

This is a very good server.. I'd hate to see it go to waste :/

why lol? seems not so professional server then.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Servers and ISPs are two totally different things. My servers are great. During these periods there are huge traffic overload which is an ISP issue not mine.

It's a shame that people dies because of connection/kicks... The problem is people, i Cannot refund the lost items to everyone...
It stressess me too that things like this happen, we've put a lof of effort into this server, I hope you get that.
Only thing I can ask to you people , is patience throough this troubled times...

It's a shame that people dies because of connection/kicks... The problem is people, i Cannot refund the lost items to everyone...
It stressess me too that things like this happen, we've put a lof of effort into this server, I hope you get that.
Only thing I can ask to you people , is patience throough this troubled times...

To be fair the staff online did warn all players that hunting in dangerous areas was very risky.

The lag has stopped and has been perfect for the past few hours. Come play!

Server is preety stable atm, only problem is that the website is offline.
Znote's servers are very good actually, not his fault.

We hope the website comes back online!

There is no idle kick so you should implent it fast people already have skills 90+

uhh, i never seen a warning or something + I cant play now because ive lost like all my items.. too bad

and to znote and that other guy wtf are you talking about, were did you read that ppl quit because of losing BP?

Last edited:
People that quit over a death are lazy. It's a laughable thing for some people. Is this unprofessional? Opinions are cool.

look, if they warned that there will be kicks i would have not care about it, but this is just strange, we die because of kicks, and we don't get shit back, you know how much i lost? Btw i guess you didnt lose anything at all, thats hwy you saying that

rofl, like 60% of the players did exit at trainers oO

uhh, i never seen a warning or something + I cant play now because ive lost like all my items.. too bad

and to znote and that other guy wtf are you talking about, were did you read that ppl quit because of losing BP?
Get AOL.

rofl, like 60% of the players did exit at trainers oO

Like I said they dont have idle kick so if that doesnt get implented soon everyone will have 100+ skills..

edit: it crashed

Status
Not open for further replies.