• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nostalrius 7.7

Hmm, I'm referring to the actual server side item editor, not client side item editor.
Nostalrius will relaunch again at www.nostalrius.com.br, I cannot reveal the date at this moment since it's not decided yet, but it will sure happen.

Oh nice, you had a server sided one :D. Also, I'll play on the EU server once it's up!

Will it have more features than what is uploaded on github? Or just plain the github version?

There's an bug which works like this :
Once you summon a monster as a player such as orc utevo res "orc
and you kill the same monster, you receive exp, I don't know if this is reported but there you go :)

and you kill the same monster, you receive exp

Can you issue a report at github so it's easier for me to keep control? No idea where is this issue coming from since we don't have it on nostalrius.com.br and it's running the last version of the files, I will look into it today, I'm quite surprised about it :oops:

Can you issue a report at github so it's easier for me to keep control? No idea where is this issue coming from since we don't have it on nostalrius.com.br and it's running the last version of the files, I will look into it today, I'm quite surprised about it :oops:
I'm not using github atm, but you can take a look into it :p

Learn to compile buddy. Compiled one just for you.. Can't give you my own version of it (yet)!

Edit: forgot to add .dll files to it..

Yea I gotta learn it. Im more into RPG writting :)

Thank you all!

There's an bug which works like this :
Once you summon a monster as a player such as orc utevo res "orc
and you kill the same monster, you receive exp, I don't know if this is reported but there you go :)

I'll try this out right now, along with the exana pox issue.

I'm trying to make an OTClient suitable for this release (3 side panels is the key to want otc), I managed to enable ping system but I can't compile the changes needed on sources to make it work. OTClient is the worst thing to compile I saw ever.

3 Side Panels. What do you mean??

3 Side Panels. What do you mean??
he meant that players would use otclient if it would have 3 game pannels for items inventory backpacks etc .. im disagree , otclient would be more situable if the animations bugs would be fixed first

sorry for the silly questions guys, but anyone could help me?

I'm getting kicked every 35 secs, in config.lua I have 15 min settings
Any ideas? Thank you!

I'm getting kicked every 35 secs, in config.lua I have 15 min settings
Any ideas? Thank you!

You're using OTC most likely, you need to enable ping system in otclient to not get kicked every time.

I try to open the map with RME 3.6.1 (also tried a few older versions) and get the Map Error:

"the loaded map appears to be a items.otb format that deviates from the items.otb loaded by the editor. Do you still want to attempt to load the map?".

This server has items.srv instead of items.otb and items.xml inside data/items. RME loads the incorrect item files. How do i get RME to recognize this .srv format?

thanks

I try to open the map with RME 3.6.1 (also tried a few older versions) and get the Map Error:

"the loaded map appears to be a items.otb format that deviates from the items.otb loaded by the editor. Do you still want to attempt to load the map?".

This server has items.srv instead of items.otb and items.xml inside data/items. RME loads the incorrect item files. How do i get RME to recognize this .srv format?

thanks

You have to use the map editor from the Github.
You cannot use normal map editor to work with Nostalrius, neither items or map pieces from other servers.
Nostalrius is also deprecated, it is no longer supported.

I see, thanks. Why was it depricated? Also, why issnt there a make file for neither nostalrius nor the map editor?

I see, thanks. Why was it depricated? Also, why issnt there a make file for neither nostalrius nor the map editor?
Because it was a leak, it wasn't meant to be released for everyone for free. It is discarded because it is not reliable anymore, The Violet Project is the future and it is not free nor public.

Because it was a leak, it wasn't meant to be released for everyone for free. It is discarded because it is not reliable anymore, The Violet Project is the future and it is not free nor public.
Whats unreliable, and why issnt there a makefile? Im just curious :)

Any fork not the current TFS distro is technically not supported.

Then why mention it?

1641087580654.png

Back