• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nostalrius 7.7

Is this server already open?
what website would you recommend?

i think there is one nostalrius open u can check it on otservlist and about the websites you can use gesior, znote, myaacc or castro-acc

Is this server already open?
what website would you recommend?

Use any AAC that works with TFS 1.2 and that of course, supports account numbers.

i think there is one nostalrius open u can check it on otservlist and about the websites you can use gesior, znote, myaacc or castro-acc

Yes, I'm the personal programmer of nostalrius.com.br, although nostalrius.com.br core is a bit more customized than this release, which is stock Tibia 7.72

Hey, thanks for sharing this! I was waiting for this! I remember RealOTS. Time to have some personal fun with the files :)

Server runs real good, and adding more stuff to tfs 1.2 has been ok so far. Everything seems to be solid.

Sad thing is, there is no item editor, should I just manually edit client sprites and items.srv or try to edit an otitemeditor source to be able to work with items.srv in general?

Hey, thanks for sharing this! I was waiting for this! I remember RealOTS. Time to have some personal fun with the files :)

Server runs real good, and adding more stuff to tfs 1.2 has been ok so far. Everything seems to be solid.

Sad thing is, there is no item editor, should I just manually edit client sprites and items.srv or try to edit an otitemeditor source to be able to work with items.srv in general?

Unfortunately you've to do plain notepad edits on the items, I had a graphical item editor, but I've since lost it. And also I'm not really inspired to code one again from scratch in C# for people to use it.

first of all tell them you have your asperger before blaming me when i got some time will show the full version how everything started (about his boyfriends etc and his mom and his problems all he need is money etc etc

I had the same problem with Alejandro Mujica, he sold me this fucking bugged files, with a lot of mistakes on the code, and when I contacted him, he said a lot of shit and laziness to fix everything. The problem that I got stuck that time, because if I've sent his files to another programmers, will probably release for everybody this shit of server.

I really believe on you @vicki24 and you made right finding other programmers to do that job, cause like you said, @Ezzz is a fucking piece of shit that wants to earn money "to pay for food because he is from venezuela and the things there are bad", it's what he said for me when I was looking to buy a server.

Now, the server is released for everybody, and I paid for it... Sounds fair?

I had the same problem with Alejandro Mujica, he sold me this fucking bugged files, with a lot of mistakes on the code, and when I contacted him, he said a lot of shit and laziness to fix everything. The problem that I got stuck that time, because if I've sent his files to another programmers, will probably release for everybody this shit of server.

I really believe on you @vicki24 and you made right finding other programmers to do that job, cause like you said, @Ezzz is a fucking piece of shit that wants to earn money "to pay for food because he is from venezuela and the things there are bad", it's what he said for me when I was looking to buy a server.

Now, the server is released for everybody, and I paid for it... Sounds fair?
you are nostalrius owner? O:

you are nostalrius owner? O:

I'm Nostalrius owner and I've no idea who that guy on top is. But it's true that I did sold Nostalrius 1.0 almost over one and a half years ago to three guys that wanted to run a server and they had no problems at all with my first version of the server (otherwise you would see some threads or complaints on my jobs thread), I still have contact with them and they have since quit Tibia.

And again; the release of the files was beyond my control, and this is known and was told in earlier posts, I wasn't really down to release my files until old school Tibia would have finally ended, the files were leaked by my other co-worker who threatened me to do things for free for him or he would release my files, so he did ended up giving my files away to one of my hackers from 2017 and then posted them here in otland, that's why I released them in a github project to have control and to stop unofficial leaks around.

Last edited:
I'm Nostalrius owner and I've no idea who that guy on top is. But it's true that I did sold Nostalrius 1.0 almost over one and a half years ago to three guys that wanted to run a server and they had no problems at all with my first version of the server (otherwise you would see some threads or complaints on my jobs thread), I still have contact with them and they have since quit Tibia.

And again; the release of the files was beyond my control, and this is known and was told in earlier posts, I wasn't really down to release my files until old school Tibia would have finally ended, the files were leaked by my other co-worker who threatened me to do things for free for him or he would release my files, so he did ended up giving my files away to one of my hackers from 2017 and then posted them here in otland, that's why I released them in a github project to have control and to stop unofficial leaks around.
with owner i meant to say the guy who hosted nostalrius (the one that most of us played)
i know that you made those files, thanks for share them with us

with owner i meant to say the guy who hosted nostalrius (the one that most of us played)
i know that you made those files, thanks for share them with us

I'm nostalrius.com.br personal programmer, it's being hosted by my closest friend.

Unfortunately you've to do plain notepad edits on the items, I had a graphical item editor, but I've since lost it. And also I'm not really inspired to code one again from scratch in C# for people to use it.

Yeah I'm using this right now to add: ottools/ObjectBuilder (https://github.com/ottools/ObjectBuilder/releases/tag/v0.4.6) new sprites and such. Really no problemo tbh. I might make one myself in C# (had some classes). For now editing notepad does the trick :D

Any chance Nostalrius will be back online as a server one day?

Yeah I'm using this right now to add: ottools/ObjectBuilder (https://github.com/ottools/ObjectBuilder/releases/tag/v0.4.6) new sprites and such. Really no problemo tbh. I might make one myself in C# (had some classes). For now editing notepad does the trick :D

Hmm, I'm referring to the actual server side item editor, not client side item editor.
Nostalrius will relaunch again at www.nostalrius.com.br, I cannot reveal the date at this moment since it's not decided yet, but it will sure happen.

This works for adding new items to Ezzz's server? Thanks for this.

Also, not sure if this is just me, but it seems "Exana Pox" doesn't cure poison if you're running/moving? But seems to work if I stand still and then cast it. Anyone else got this?

Also, not sure if this is just me, but it seems "Exana Pox" doesn't cure poison if you're running/moving? But seems to work if I stand still and then cast it. Anyone else got this?
yep, post it on the issue tracker

some angel would please upload the server and the map editor compiled? 😁

… and an OTClient compatible compiled please (What a hell to compile OTC in Windows)

It's just tibia 7.72
I'm trying to make an OTClient suitable for this release (3 side panels is the key to want otc), I managed to enable ping system but I can't compile the changes needed on sources to make it work. OTClient is the worst thing to compile I saw ever.

Last edited:
some angel would please upload the server and the map editor compiled? 😁

Learn to compile buddy. Compiled one just for you.. Can't give you my own version of it (yet)!

Edit: forgot to add .dll files to it..

Attachments

Last edited:
Back