• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper nostalrius map converter

slimow4s

Reaction score
hello, im looking for someone that knows a way to convert OTBM maps to nostalrius RME distro maps.
Paid job.

Thanks! I'm not getting it to work however. I can open the app just fine. Then I load the map I want to convert and export/save.

But when I try to open the exported map in the RME for Nostalrius, I'm getting this:
Screenshot 2020-06-05 at 17.22.44.png
Screenshot 2020-06-05 at 17.26.51.png

Any thoughts on what's wrong? There aren't too many settings from what I can tell..

Had a similar issue and, if I remember correctly, I solved it by making sure the map version setting was correct. I think it needs to be 0.6.1 for client 7.70. Give that a try, but there's a chance I'm mixing things up here..

Where can I check the map version settings?

anyone know how to use this map converter?

for example i want convert a map 8.6 to nostalrius server, what i need do?

does someone has a converter to convert from client id to normal ot server id?
to use nostalrius map on normal servers

As far as I remember Nostalrius had additional values in OTMB structures

Hi, I was recently converting this map to the standard 7.7, however, the ids of this map are different from the standard items so there are several errors in the conversions and the work is too big to redo, the easiest way I imagined would be tracking him for the version, I managed to track several areas.

Hi, I was recently converting this map to the standard 7.7, however, the ids of this map are different from the standard items so there are several errors in the conversions and the work is too big to redo, the easiest way I imagined would be tracking him for the version, I managed to track several areas.
Which tool did you used to do that? Thanks in advance

Back