• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Npc for Promotion

Adriano B

Reaction score
Hello guys, im searching for a script that gives the player a promotion.

I have 3 classes, Knight, Paladin and Wizard, each of one has 2 promotions to choose.

Knight can choose between Guardian Knight and Berserk Knight

I am looking for a npc script that changes its vocation on level 35.

Im using TFS 1.3

Thank you guys!

Solution
Don't know about TFS 1.3, but this is my King Tibianus.lua
Lua:
dofile(getDataDir() .. 'global/greeting.lua')
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)
-- OTServ event handling functions start
function onCreatureAppear(cid)               npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)            npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)    npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink()                        npcHandler:onThink() end
   function FocusModule:init(handler)
   FOCUS_GREETSWORDS = {'hi king', 'hello king', 'hail king', 'hail the king'}
   FOCUS_FAREWELLSWORDS =...
Lua:
function onCreatureAppear(cid)               npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)            npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)    npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
   FOCUS_FAREWELLSWORDS = {'bye', 'farewell'}
       self.npcHandler = handler
       for i, word in pairs(FOCUS_GREETSWORDS) do
           local obj = {}
           table.insert(obj, word)
           obj.callback = FOCUS_GREETSWORDS.callback or FocusModule.messageMatcher
           handler.keywordHandler:addKeyword(obj, FocusModule.onGreet, {module = self})
       end

for i, word in pairs(FOCUS_FAREWELLSWORDS) do
           local obj = {}
           table.insert(obj, word)
           obj.callback = FOCUS_FAREWELLSWORDS.callback or FocusModule.messageMatcher
           handler.keywordHandler:addKeyword(obj, FocusModule.onFarewell, {module = self})
       end

return true
   end

function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)
   if(npcHandler.focus ~= cid) then
       return false
   end
   if msgcontains(msg, 'promotion') or msgcontains(msg, 'promote') then
       npcHandler:say("Do you want to be promoted in your vocation for 20000 gold?", 1)
       talk_state = 2578  
   elseif talk_state == 2578 and msgcontains(msg, 'yes') then
       if getPlayerVocation(cid) >= 1 and getPlayerVocation(cid) <= 4 then
           if getPlayerLevel(cid) >= 20 then
               if isPremium(cid) == TRUE then
                   if doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, 20000) == TRUE then
                   doPlayerSetVocation(cid, getPlayerVocation(cid)+4)
                   --CheckPlayerBlessings(cid)
                   npcHandler:say("Congratulations! You are now promoted. Visit the sage Eremo for new spells.", 1)
                   talk_state = 0      
                   else
                   npcHandler:say("You do not have enough money.", 1)
                   talk_state = 0          
                   end
               else
               npcHandler:say("You need a premium account in order to promote.", 1)
               talk_state = 0              
               end
           else
           npcHandler:say("You need to be at least level 20 in order to be promoted.", 1)
           talk_state = 0          
           end
       else
       npcHandler:say("You are already promoted.", 1)
       talk_state = 0  
       end
   elseif msgcontains(msg, '') then
       npcHandler:say("I don't understand? are you trying to say \"promote\" or something?", 1)
       talk_state = 0  
   end  
   return true
end
npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'job'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I am your sovereign, King Tibianus III, and it's my duty to provide justice and guidance for my subjects."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'justice'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I try my best to be just and fair to our citizens. The army and the TBI are a great help for fulfilling this duty."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'name'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "It's hard to believe that you don't know your own king!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'new'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The latest news are usually brought to our magnificent town by brave adventurers. They spread tales of their journeys at Frodo's tavern."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'tibia'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Soon the whole land will be ruled by me once again!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'land'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Soon the whole land will be ruled by me once again!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'how are you'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Thank you, I'm fine."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'castle'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Rain Castle is my home."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sell'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Sell? Sell what? My kingdom isn't for sale!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'god'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Honor the gods and pay your taxes."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'zathroth'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Please ask a priest about the gods."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'citizen'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The citizens of Tibia are my subjects. Ask the old monk Quentin to learn more about them."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sam'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "He is a skilled blacksmith and a loyal subject."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'frodo'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "He is the owner of Frodo's Hut and a faithful tax-payer."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'gorn'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "He was once one of Tibia's greatest fighters. Now he is selling equipment."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'benjamin'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "He was once my greatest general. Now he is very old and senile but we entrusted him with work for the Royal Tibia Mail."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'harkath'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Harkath Bloodblade is the general of our glorious army."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'bloodblade'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Harkath Bloodblade is the general of our glorious army."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'noodles'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The royal poodle Noodles is my greatest treasure!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ferumbras'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "He is a follower of the evil god Zathroth and responsible for many attacks on us. Kill him on sight!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'bozo'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "He is my royal jester and cheers me up now and then."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'treasure'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The royal poodle Noodles is my greatest treasure!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'monster'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Go and hunt them! For king and country!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'help'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Visit Quentin, the monk, for help."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'quest'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I will call for heroes as soon as the need arises again and then reward them appropriately."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'mission'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I will call for heroes as soon as the need arises again and then reward them appropriately."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'gold'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "To pay your taxes, visit the royal tax collector."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'money'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "To pay your taxes, visit the royal tax collector."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sewer'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "What a disgusting topic!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'dungeon'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Dungeons are no places for kings."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'equipment'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Feel free to buy it in our town's fine shops."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'food'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Ask the royal cook for some food."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'time'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "It's a time for heroes, that's for sure!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'hero'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "It's a time for heroes, that's for sure!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'adventurer'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "It's a time for heroes, that's for sure!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'collector'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "He has been lazy lately. I bet you have not payed any taxes at all."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'tax'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "To pay your taxes, visit the royal tax collector."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'king'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I am the king, so mind your words!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'army'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Ask the soldiers about that topic."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'enem'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Our enemies are numerous. The evil minotaurs, Ferumbras, and the renegade city of Carlin to the north are just some of them."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'north'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "They dare to reject my reign over the whole continent!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'carlin'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "They dare to reject my reign over the whole continent!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'thais'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Our beloved city has some fine shops, guildhouses, and a modern system of sewers."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'city'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Our beloved city has some fine shops, guildhouses, and a modern system of sewers."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'shop'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Visit the shops of our merchants and craftsmen."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'merchant'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Ask around about them."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'craftsmen'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Ask around about them."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'guild'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The four major guilds are the knights, the paladins, the druids, and the sorcerers."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'minotaur'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Vile monsters, but I must admit they are strong and sometimes even cunning ... in their own bestial way."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'paladin'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The paladins are great protectors for Thais."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'elane'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The paladins are great protectors for Thais."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'knight'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The brave knights are necessary for human survival in Thais."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'gregor'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The brave knights are necessary for human survival in Thais."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sorcerer'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The magic of the sorcerers is a powerful tool to smite our enemies."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'muriel'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The magic of the sorcerers is a powerful tool to smite our enemies."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'druid'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "We need the druidic healing powers to fight evil."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'marvik'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "We need the druidic healing powers to fight evil."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'good'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The forces of good are hard pressed in these dark times."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'evil'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "We need all strength we can muster to smite evil!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'order'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "We need order to survive!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'chaos'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Chaos arises from selfishness, and that's its weakness."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'excalibug'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "It's the sword of the kings. If you could return this weapon to me I would reward you beyond your dreams."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'reward'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Well, if you want a reward, go on a quest to bring me Excalibug!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'chester'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "A very competent person. A little nervous but very competent."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'tbi'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "This organisation is important in holding our enemies in check. Its headquarter is located in the bastion in the northwall."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'eremo'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "It is said that he lives on a small island near Edron. Maybe the people there know more about him."})
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Perhaps it will be of guidance. Tested and working in Avesta.

Solution
Lua:
           local obj = {}
           table.insert(obj, word)
       end

local obj = {}
           table.insert(obj, word)
       end

return true
   end

return false
   end
       npcHandler:say("Do you want to be promoted in your vocation for 20000 gold?", 1)
       talk_state = 2578 
               if isPremium(cid) == TRUE then
                   npcHandler:say("Congratulations! You are now promoted. Visit the sage Eremo for new spells.", 1)
                   talk_state = 0     
                   else
                   talk_state = 0         
                   end
               else
               npcHandler:say("You need a premium account in order to promote.", 1)
               talk_state = 0             
               end
           else
           talk_state = 0         
           end
       else
       talk_state = 0 
       end
       npcHandler:say("I don't understand? are you trying to say \"promote\" or something?", 1)
       talk_state = 0 
   end 
   return true
end
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'job'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I am your sovereign, King Tibianus III, and it's my duty to provide justice and guidance for my subjects."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'justice'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I try my best to be just and fair to our citizens. The army and the TBI are a great help for fulfilling this duty."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'name'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "It's hard to believe that you don't know your own king!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'new'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The latest news are usually brought to our magnificent town by brave adventurers. They spread tales of their journeys at Frodo's tavern."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'tibia'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Soon the whole land will be ruled by me once again!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'land'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Soon the whole land will be ruled by me once again!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'how are you'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Thank you, I'm fine."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'castle'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Rain Castle is my home."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sell'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Sell? Sell what? My kingdom isn't for sale!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'god'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Honor the gods and pay your taxes."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'zathroth'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Please ask a priest about the gods."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'citizen'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The citizens of Tibia are my subjects. Ask the old monk Quentin to learn more about them."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sam'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "He is a skilled blacksmith and a loyal subject."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'frodo'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "He is the owner of Frodo's Hut and a faithful tax-payer."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'gorn'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "He was once one of Tibia's greatest fighters. Now he is selling equipment."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'benjamin'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "He was once my greatest general. Now he is very old and senile but we entrusted him with work for the Royal Tibia Mail."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'harkath'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Harkath Bloodblade is the general of our glorious army."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'bloodblade'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Harkath Bloodblade is the general of our glorious army."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'noodles'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The royal poodle Noodles is my greatest treasure!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ferumbras'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "He is a follower of the evil god Zathroth and responsible for many attacks on us. Kill him on sight!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'bozo'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "He is my royal jester and cheers me up now and then."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'treasure'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The royal poodle Noodles is my greatest treasure!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'monster'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Go and hunt them! For king and country!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'help'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Visit Quentin, the monk, for help."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'quest'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I will call for heroes as soon as the need arises again and then reward them appropriately."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'mission'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I will call for heroes as soon as the need arises again and then reward them appropriately."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'gold'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "To pay your taxes, visit the royal tax collector."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'money'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "To pay your taxes, visit the royal tax collector."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sewer'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "What a disgusting topic!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'dungeon'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Dungeons are no places for kings."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'equipment'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Feel free to buy it in our town's fine shops."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'food'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Ask the royal cook for some food."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'time'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "It's a time for heroes, that's for sure!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'hero'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "It's a time for heroes, that's for sure!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'adventurer'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "It's a time for heroes, that's for sure!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'collector'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "He has been lazy lately. I bet you have not payed any taxes at all."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'tax'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "To pay your taxes, visit the royal tax collector."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'king'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I am the king, so mind your words!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'army'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Ask the soldiers about that topic."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'enem'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Our enemies are numerous. The evil minotaurs, Ferumbras, and the renegade city of Carlin to the north are just some of them."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'north'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "They dare to reject my reign over the whole continent!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'carlin'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "They dare to reject my reign over the whole continent!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'thais'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Our beloved city has some fine shops, guildhouses, and a modern system of sewers."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'city'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Our beloved city has some fine shops, guildhouses, and a modern system of sewers."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'shop'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Visit the shops of our merchants and craftsmen."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'merchant'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Ask around about them."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'craftsmen'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Ask around about them."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'guild'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The four major guilds are the knights, the paladins, the druids, and the sorcerers."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'minotaur'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Vile monsters, but I must admit they are strong and sometimes even cunning ... in their own bestial way."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'paladin'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The paladins are great protectors for Thais."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'elane'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The paladins are great protectors for Thais."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'knight'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The brave knights are necessary for human survival in Thais."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'gregor'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The brave knights are necessary for human survival in Thais."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sorcerer'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The magic of the sorcerers is a powerful tool to smite our enemies."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'muriel'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The magic of the sorcerers is a powerful tool to smite our enemies."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'druid'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "We need the druidic healing powers to fight evil."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'marvik'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "We need the druidic healing powers to fight evil."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'good'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The forces of good are hard pressed in these dark times."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'evil'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "We need all strength we can muster to smite evil!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'order'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "We need order to survive!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'chaos'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Chaos arises from selfishness, and that's its weakness."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'excalibug'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "It's the sword of the kings. If you could return this weapon to me I would reward you beyond your dreams."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'reward'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Well, if you want a reward, go on a quest to bring me Excalibug!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'chester'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "A very competent person. A little nervous but very competent."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'tbi'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "This organisation is important in holding our enemies in check. Its headquarter is located in the bastion in the northwall."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'eremo'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "It is said that he lives on a small island near Edron. Maybe the people there know more about him."})

Perhaps it will be of guidance. Tested and working in Avesta.
Hello, im sorry for bumping this thread, but how can i remove the request for premium? so free players can get promotion?

Hello, im sorry for bumping this thread, but how can i remove the request for premium? so free players can get promotion?

Just remove the IF statement where it checks isPremium(cid) on line 42 (and the corresponding else statement and block below).

Lua:
           local obj = {}
           table.insert(obj, word)
       end

local obj = {}
           table.insert(obj, word)
       end

return true
   end
       return false
   end
       talk_state = 2578 
                   talk_state = 0     
                   else
                   talk_state = 0         
                   end
           else
           talk_state = 0         
           end
       else
       talk_state = 0 
       end
       talk_state = 0 
   end 
   return true
end

Just remove the IF statement where it checks isPremium(cid) on line 42 (and the corresponding else statement and block below).

Lua:
           local obj = {}
           table.insert(obj, word)
       end

local obj = {}
           table.insert(obj, word)
       end

return true
   end
       return false
   end
       talk_state = 2578
                   talk_state = 0   
                   else
                   talk_state = 0       
                   end
           else
           talk_state = 0       
           end
       else
       talk_state = 0
       end
       talk_state = 0
   end
   return true
end
Thank you! altho i got an error :C
Code:
Lua Script Error: [Npc interface]
data/npc/scripts/promotion1.lua
data/npc/scripts/promotion1.lua:1: attempt to call global 'getDataDir' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'getDataDir'
        data/npc/scripts/promotion1.lua:1: in main chunk
        [C]: in function 'reload'
        data/talkactions/scripts/reload.lua:73: in function <data/talkactions/scripts/reload.lua:56>
[Warning - NpcScript::NpcScript] Can not load script: promotion1.lua

Thank you! altho i got an error :C
Code:
Lua Script Error: [Npc interface]
data/npc/scripts/promotion1.lua
data/npc/scripts/promotion1.lua:1: attempt to call global 'getDataDir' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'getDataDir'
        data/npc/scripts/promotion1.lua:1: in main chunk
        [C]: in function 'reload'
        data/talkactions/scripts/reload.lua:73: in function <data/talkactions/scripts/reload.lua:56>
[Warning - NpcScript::NpcScript] Can not load script: promotion1.lua

Seems like you don't have a function called getDataDir that this script uses. This varies from TFS to TFS and which npcsystem you use, etc.

Back