• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia NPC Maker 0.1 Beta

can we get this program hosted where we dont have to jump thru BS loops to get it??
I need an NPC maker bad

I've been getting multiple PMs and people telling me the link is down when it really isn't.

The link is up there; "http://www.4shared.com/rar/Tt_QQcWh/release.html", could a mod update my thread with this link?

Anyways, I'll be recreating this application in C# with some brand new features I added for my RealOTs Clone Project.

Could anyone upload this to a website where you don't have to connect your facebook or google account to be able to download?

Any version of this that supports opening NPC files? this is 0.2 pre-release

When I made this I really thought of doing so, but it's impossible to just parse the LUA files into readable objects in C++ without a lot of complexity going on, hencewhere I thought of just adding project files.

But that was so long ago.

Back