• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Npc problem

vegas

d(^.-)b
Reaction score
i got an big problem and i've tried everything. when ppl are going to buy something from an npc they wont get an backpack.

i use tfs 0.3.2. is it something i need to activat?

+ when players die they dont lose levels. what can that be ?

i got an big problem and i've tried everything. when ppl are going to buy something from an npc they wont get an backpack.

i use tfs 0.3.2. is it something i need to activat?

+ when players die they dont lose levels. what can that be ?

Problem 1:
Right click the selected item and choose "Buy with Backpack".
If you don't have that option, switch to Jiddo's NPC system instead.

Problem 2:
Check your death loss, how much blessings reduce, vocations and promotion.

And I can see that your using TFS 0.3.2, you shouldn't. It's no problem for a player to crash 0.3.2 by spamming spells. So if you want over 200 people, you won't get it with that server.
Use 0.3.4PL2 instead.

You can find it here:
http://otland.net/f83/fixed-jiddo-npc-system-ver-1-beta-34414/

//OffTopic:
Åja, ser du e fra Tromsø^^ me2

Last edited:
Problem 1:
Right click the selected item and choose "Buy with Backpack".
If you don't have that option, switch to Jiddo's NPC system instead.

Problem 2:
Check your death loss, how much blessings reduce, vocations and promotion.

And I can see that your using TFS 0.3.2, you shouldn't. It's no problem for a player to crash 0.3.2 by spamming spells. So if you want over 200 people, you won't get it with that server.
Use 0.3.4PL2 instead.

//OffTopic:
Åja, ser du e fra Tromsø^^ me2

so crashing ot with magebomb spell spamming is fixed on 0.3.4pl2? :eek: thats great.

hehe thanks for the tips. but i used some system against mage bomb found an scrip here on otland. but i got the right click thing with backpacks but the npcs wont give the backpack :/

hehe ja prøvd og få kontakt med deg siden du er norsk du oxo. tenkte du kunne hjolpe meg litt :p

hehe thanks for the tips. but i used some system against mage bomb found an scrip here on otland. but i got the right click thing with backpacks but the npcs wont give the backpack :/

hehe ja prøvd og få kontakt med deg siden du er norsk du oxo. tenkte du kunne hjolpe meg litt :p

The magebomb script won't work. I tried that as well. But they can manage to crash it just by logging like crazy on and off.
And they can be 5 people on each their computer with 2 chars each spamming it down as well.

Just add me on MSN, you can find it on my user profile.

Back