• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Npc require item and can access forever

Sotomayor

Reaction score
Hello all i want some help on my ot server 8.6 tfs 0.4 _dev i want a npc required item to access X place and item deleted after u give to NPC, and you can access forever but not required the item anymore hope can help me please :)

use the search feature and find an npc that reads storage. and then do another search for an item that sets storage.

Seeing as I cant edit my post; I went ahead and searched the harder of the 2 issues you were asking about.

Need storage to trade with NPC

Now just set the storage with the item, player uses the item, the item gets removed and they can talk to the npc

Last edited by a moderator:
Not trying to be like "That guy" but what your asking for I have pretty much given you all the information needed. If you cant put the pieces together for something like this, you probably need to spend more time studying code.

Like i said of the two pieces of information needed to do what your asking, i found the harder of the two and gave you a link to it. You just have to put the two codes together

Last edited by a moderator:
Back