• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia NPCMaker::Lite

jo3bingham

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
jo3bingham
NPCMakerLite.bmp

Everything should be pretty self-explanatory. Most objects will display a "tip" window if you hover over it. If you still need help, post here and I'll explain it.

If you want to omit a field just leave it blank, if it has a default value the program will take care of it for you. (Default fields: Speed, Walk Interval, Health, Max, Interval2, and Margin.)

The Full version is coming soon and includes a better user-interface, Visual View, more user-friendly, Load, Interactions, and more...

Download NPCMakerLite

If you don't have .NET Framework 3.5 installed, please download it here: .NET Framework 3.5.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note this was made for the current version of TFS ([8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson). Of course the NPCs created with this program can work with other OT servers you just need to make sure the OT server you're using has the options you want.

Great Program for those who are new to this or just want it simplified, Offtopic : do you know what i have to do with this? The type or namespace name 'socketBase' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

@Topic,

I cannot wait until you release the full version.
I hope it is great!

Good Luck. :thumbup:

Regards.

I don't know why but it get me on Astamagebomb site. Your maker is there? or it just a wrong link. But it seem to be really nice :)

I don't know why but it get me on Astamagebomb site. Your maker is there? or it just a wrong link. But it seem to be really nice :)

@Up,

Last edited by Master-m; 27th May 2009 at 14:24.

Regards.

I dont know why the link redirects to the magebomb site :s

Edit: Jo sended me the file, going to attach it.

Last edited:
@Topic,

Here it is, for anyone who wants it.

Good Luck :thumbup:

Regards.

Attachments

Back