• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ob they do liek always look who start spam ue

are you kidding me? you were the one ue spamming so please shut up?okey? ktxnbye

are you kidding me? you were the one ue spamming so please shut up?okey? ktxnbye

but who start lol?

i only hit ue when dzumior say lets do what they do spam ue

aftermath aka aftersrash start spam ue in first 10-20 mins we hit only like 5 ue?

and about knight rokker you are biggest noob ever u think u can only heal with exana mort and dont die? u are wrong :)

first 5 minutes - the aftermath and dohokito spamming ue and some guy named gonna owna ya

after u camed and started to ue, we said in vt to do the same since it was no point to chase u while u just all spam ue

but who start lol?

i only hit ue when dzumior say lets do what they do spam ue

aftermath aka aftersrash start spam ue in first 10-20 mins we hit only like 5 ue?

and about knight rokker you are biggest noob ever u think u can only heal with exana mort and dont die? u are wrong :)

LOL aftersrash wtf is that suppose to mean, please tell me.
And the reason i was ue'ing is because our team had no commander for the first 10 minutes our team were not even stayin together, soo i went on my own and ganna own ya came with me soo dont cry like a bi!ch

I liked this ob but i have 3 points to say:
1:dont go stack when your team needs to refill or just run'
2:less ue spamm cuse i dind't see much sd killing more ue
3 dont run to ank gates so much cuse both team do that like 3-4 times

this is for both teams and i think ob was god
i was in it but the nbs in my team didn't invite me to vent so i played solo style,and this is for alysha haha i runed after you like solo and either you got to larva cave or you stacked and then you says that im the stacker? hahah go get a life,/Mad Bomber

susimi la druida start ueing so we spam ue too maybe we can make one reall ob without ue but your team start spamming ue always

14:12 You see Susimi La Druida (Level 461). She is an elder druid. She is Hooligan of the Requiem (Never use Bot).

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I loled so hard:D

14:12 You see Susimi La Druida (Level 461). She is an elder druid. She is Hooligan of the Requiem (Never use Bot).

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I loled so hard:D

yeah me too :D ''never use bot'' lmao just look at hes video at youtube mwall timer,anti para etc etc hahaha

Back