• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OB Tomorrow

Sard TIM

Reaction score
Ok Guy i been looking over forums for a long time now and see shit talk about show the better PVP SKILLS Now I want to Hold an Open Battle In Ankrahmun november 30 That is tomorrow And guild can come idc who and how many Get your crew together and OB I want to see who is better :) [Golden Duck]

If my team is on I will be happy to do that. Just like we killed pvp in the open today, it really wasn't that hard....

yea its not too hard when hes pretty much all alone nd everybody has follow atk on him.

You were with him, but where did you go? Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh you ran like a little girl. Sorry bro I forgot.

Sure bro sure. All I saw you do was run run run away like always grats though. Like im sure Natural was trying to sio instead of sding pvp to get some exp I think he fails too.

I was right there spammin exura gran mas res actually.
And only reason i run is cuz u pussys have 5~ ppl on me with follow atk, none of which r killable without 4+ ppl.

I was right there spammin exura gran mas res actually.
And only reason i run is cuz u pussys have 5~ ppl on me with follow atk, none of which r killable without 4+ ppl.

It is kinda sad they use follow attack, when ppl have me on follow attack i just para them and run off.

Yea i usually do the same but havin 5~ of em on u sux... ull waste useful mana usin a para rune on em. lol

Yea true. I wish this damn server would hurry and get back up was wanting to pg tonight but cant do shit when its offline. I wonder what happened to the restarter.

when the fuck or how the fuck do i sd a friend, bro if u try to flame get SOMETHHING good, btw u drop quicker than your team off US border:p

So sad you guys didnt show up today, and your supposed to be the "Strongest Guild" more like the pussiest. We was even ready at the time you guys have suggested. And yet u guys still didnt come.

Back