• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Object not moveable without UniqueID

Serp

/* No comment */
Reaction score
Right now i have a script that when someone kills a monster an item is created.
But i want that item to NOT be moveable, but theres no 'setItemUniqueID' function. so i was wondering if anyone knew how i could do this o.o?

With a new function or current function maybe?

there should be a function thats something like that, dont have time right now to look, but check your functions list in your server it should be in a folder or something.

Right now i have a script that when someone kills a monster an item is created.
But i want that item to NOT be moveable, but theres no 'setItemUniqueID' function. so i was wondering if anyone knew how i could do this o.o?

With a new function or current function maybe?

there should be a function thats something like that, dont have time right now to look, but check your functions list in your server it should be in a folder or something.

I already said there isnt a function like that, hense this request thread. the only one similar was 'setItemActionID'

Back