• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ObjectBuilder [10.32]

This looks amazing. Keep up the good work! :) I love that it is available on github.

A good update yo could make is when you drag a picture of a entire monster, like the sheets you can export, automaticly resize, for example i have a monster in all positions and the background is pink, but the size is 379x226, you understand me? automaticly resize in the program and cut it into 32x32 pieces :p that would be awesome

Other thing is that the programm could support custom tibias, like pokemon, or dbz, i attempt to open a dat and spr from another tibia and error

A good update yo could make is when you drag a picture of a entire monster, like the sheets you can export, automaticly resize, for example i have a monster in all positions and the background is pink, but the size is 379x226, you understand me? automaticly resize in the program and cut it into 32x32 pieces :p that would be awesome

Other thing is that the programm could support custom tibias, like pokemon, or dbz, i attempt to open a dat and spr from another tibia and error

Export an outfit similar to what you need as sprite sheet and get the exact size. :confused:
About dbz in the next update will work.

but what you said is if i already have it in a dat, what happens if i only have the sheet that i found on internet, that's my point, that's only work if it's already in a dat and spr...i think

I exported +/- 50o items of Tibia 10.32 to pass for my client(8.54), but when I selected all and dragged to the "Items" to import everything at once I had some problems, the items come in another ordem and some seem replace the other.
When I do 1 per 1 to import I don't have problems but it will take a long time to do

object_buider.png

Object Builder 0.2.8

Features:

• Support for multi languages [English, Polish, Portuguese]
  • Object list.
  • Progress bar for import / export.
  • Detect extended clients.
  • Keyboard shortcuts.
  • Support for all signatures 8.00 - 10.37
  • Draw crop size.
  • UI fixes and improvements.

Download:

ObjectBuilder
Scan

Adobe AIR

GitHub

omfg you are the best!! thanks for sharing your work with us :D

maybe in the next update make it work from tibia 7.1 :p

but what you said is if i already have it in a dat, what happens if i only have the sheet that i found on internet, that's my point, that's only work if it's already in a dat and spr...i think

Thorn. If you duplicate a creature, then edit the duplicated outfit, you can import that sprite into objectbuilder (provided its the right size)
That is how I do it. What is the size of the prite file you wish to import?

Thorn. If you duplicate a creature, then edit the duplicated outfit, you can import that sprite into objectbuilder (provided its the right size)
That is how I do it. What is the size of the prite file you wish to import?
Nevermind man, i'm just editing my sheets from internet in the same way a exported sheet would look like and then introduce it into the object builder :p thx anyway

Nevermind man, i'm just editing my sheets from internet in the same way a exported sheet would look like and then introduce it into the object builder :p thx anyway

ok I get home tonight, ill get the exact size for you. Maybe that will help you in later work. I cant recall off top of my head what it is.

The program is absolutely amazing. This is probably the best thing to happen to Tools section of the board since BlackDemon. I can't wait 'til it has support for custom clients and dat files.
Keep up the good work.

The program is absolutely amazing. This is probably the best thing to happen to Tools section of the board since BlackDemon. I can't wait 'til it has support for custom clients and dat files.
Keep up the good work.

Thanks.
Support for custom clients and dat files? The program is for create custom clients and can edit dat files.

Thanks.
Support for custom clients and dat files? The program is for create custom clients and can edit dat files.
Well as i know and ive read in different forums, such as otserv.com.br and xtibia.com. They are trying to open PxG, dat and spr file but it doesnt work.

Back