• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ObjectBuilder [10.32]

Ive tested and if you try to compile Ex. 854 to 10.+ it cause the client to crash :/

Well, I've tested 8.54 to 10.xx in OTC and works fine. cip client checks two items:
id 12723(unknown) and id 16087(premium scroll)

Object Builder 0.2.6

Features:
  • Support for version 10.36
  • Drag and drop sprite sheet from file system.
Bug-fixes:
  • Fixed log messages.

Download:

Adobe AIR Runtime

Object Builder

Scan

Tutorial - Easy Import for sprite sheet.

Importing outfit sprite sheet.

outfit_596.png

This sprite sheet has texture values:

width: 2
height: 2
Crop Size: 52
Layers: 1
Pattern X: 4
Pattern X: 1
Pattern X: 1
Animations: 9

1 - Create a new outfit and click in edit button.

tuto002.png

2 - Set texture patterns values.

tuto001.png

3 - Drag and drop the sprite sheet to the preview display.

tuto003.png

4 - Save changes.

tuto004.png

The Sprite sheet is sliced and the sprites are allocated to their correct places.

hello people otland today I come to ask for help what happens to agrégé new custom sprites to my client but when trying to open sample 1 problem. data that can not open file G :/ program files / folder tibia.data mistake tibia new code4 ocupoacer would like to know so that you can open with my custom client

Code:
help[IMG]http://[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/wqprp0.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]

how many sprites can i add into a 9.83 tibia version withouth crashing the game? you know?

Code:
>> Load complete.
>> Corrupted sprite id=47
>> Corrupted sprite id=5828
>> Corrupted sprite id=5828
>> Corrupted sprite id=47
>> Corrupted sprite id=29594

When i try open some Dragon Ball 8.54 client, spr imeges dont load ...

Is it possible to add options to automatically create items.otb? Because must repeat the same thing almost two times. In the client and in the server

Yes, it works.

@topic
Next features:

* Support for open and compile extended client files (amount of sprites).
* Find object tool.
* What's your suggestion? <--
You can add color window ( like a outfit window ) for choose colors for minimap, light... It's a great feature :)

Amazing! Realy! :D
Work perfectly on Tibia 8.5. I was looking for a long time a working DAT editor to Tibia 8.5, and finaly!
Thx a lot for this app

Back