• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ObjectBuilder [10.32]

i read in the comments something about a malfunction when trying to add an object with animation, is that's true?

[B][URL='http://otland.net/members/edmignari.107681/']EdMignari[/URL][/B]
I think is IMPORTANT:

You should add the question "U Want exit without saving changes" - If you press the close button. I lost a few times my work for not save changes.

i read in the comments something about a malfunction when trying to add an object with animation, is that's true?

The problem appears when you want to change the height and width of an existing outfit. But when you add a new outfit at the end of list the problem disappears.

wqprp0.jpg
Try to add more than 56 missiles ... 57 should fix it

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible to add options to automatically create items.otb? Because must repeat the same thing almost two times. In the client and in the server

I was thinking about to give you the possibility of exporting tibia.dat as items.otb in ObjectBuilder. Because some properties are almost the same in the two programs. And when creating the server I have to repeat the same actions two times in two different programs.

I was thinking about to give you the possibility of exporting tibia.dat as items.otb in ObjectBuilder. Because some properties are almost the same in the two programs. And when creating the server I have to repeat the same actions two times in two different programs.

I'll think about the possibility of implementing, but you can create a new otb and add all items automatically.

-Get ItemEditor
-Create new otb to your version
-Go to menu Tools > Update OTB Version and select your version

Great! This search and look generator is awesome.
You will add this color window for minimap and light values? It's good choose color of minimap ground or light color with this feature :D

You will add an option to see the Items/Outfits in a list(like Black Demon editor)? It's better than see one per one :D

In version 0.2.5 the DAT signature for 8.60 was wrong for me. changed it to 4C2C7993 and it seems to be working for 8.60 now

man i have a question, i added a monster in all the animations, the complete monster, saved it, compiled it, and added into the game by creating anew monster and use his looktype id, but in game it looks like this
25ful50.png
This has to do with the program? or i'm doing something wrong? if anyone has the answer plz help me >.<

man i have a question, i added a monster in all the animations, the complete monster, saved it, compiled it, and added into the game by creating anew monster and use his looktype id, but in game it looks like this
25ful50.png
This has to do with the program? or i'm doing something wrong? if anyone has the answer plz help me >.<

Checks the looktype in the xml.

type displays as an outfit.
<look type="0"/>

typeex displays as an item.
<look typeex="0"/>

I have it like this >.<
<look type="547" corpse="17413"/>

i have a question, when drag a sheet of a monster into the object builder, how do you know the value it has? i'm trying to add an outfit but it says something about the size expected, i try 1x1, 1x2, 2x1, 2x2 even 3x3 but nothing :/ so how do i know the value of a sheet? :)

Back