• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ocera is the worst server ever

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
I recently did some research on Ocera because a friend of mine wanted to know if Ocera was a good server to play on.
For many years, I've always considered Ocera as the home of one of the most disgusting group of players in all of video games.
I wanted to check the world out again and see if it ever got any better, in fact, it got much worse.

The group, Brothers of Peace (BOP), is defined as the "Nazis" of Tibia, they practice Nazism and fascism.
They're, to this day, the only guild to get banished (all members banished) for destructive behavior; unfortunatley, CipSoft removed the rule (destructive behavior) shortly after.

Rules:
  • Only BRs allowed
  • All players level 45+ outside of BOP is hunted
  • All female characters outside BOP is hunted (webcam to be freed)
  • All guilds other than BOP is hunted
  • Expect to die

Want proof that this stuff is real?

LOOK HERE: Ocera guild list (only 1 guild, the other is hunted)
LOOK HERE: Look how many posts/threads it has compared to other worlds
LOOK HERE: Brothers of Peace power abuse complaints fill up Ocera board

Here's a video of power abuse:
[video=youtube;4urhUB-QmM4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4urhUB-QmM4&feature=related[/video]

Wow lol. I never thought one world could get so out of hand... like what the heck?

Only way to stop it is to kill the server :)
Everyone would be happy, lololol

If I was working for cip, Free world transfers for anyone out of BOP

Damn right, it's so sad, you can read threads that people are begging for help.
I'd just shut down the server, refund no one that is a member of BOP.

They're not the only guild, Sixth Aspect on Amera got banished for the same reason and I believe they were the first aswell.

EDIT: Just bothered actually looking into your post and the links, that is actually pretty sad how they're doing that. I feel sorry for whoevers left on Ocera.

Last edited:
I don't really care about PvP,hunting or power abusing.

The fact that they hunt everyone who is not Brazilian and and insta hunt for Mexicans is just what you call "discrimination"

Other than that, I wouldn't really give a flying poop if I wasted 4 days to get level 45 and then hunted.

And nothing in pixels is "sad", it's a game.

Lool, I were like wtf after reading this,
The guild Brothers Of Peace ruled Ocera for more than a year, but now after a long time, two guilds have arisen to challenge them:Without Fear and Osiris, the latter being the first to stand against BOP, many complaints have been made due to Brothers Of Peace's massive power abuse and destructive behaviour, lots of threads were started on Ocera's forums all the time concerning BOP's behaviour, some even accusing them of forcing women players to perform lewd acts on the webcam in order not to be hunted by them, however, this accusations are yet to be proved.

LoL I never thought that something like this could happen Oo maybe on a OT but not on RL..

I think Cipsoft doesnt care cuz they now everyone doesnt like tibia anymore...they let BOP play on the server to earn more money etc... If they would close the world Ocera I think the whole guild wouldnt play anymore

Am i the only one that thinks the server is awesome? Lmao.

Tibia is a unique game, but this sort of thing can hardly even be done anymore & it's personally what ruined it for me, when you're in a guild & you're the most powerful there & you can't rule the server it's pretty lame, CIP destroyed this i like the fact that the BRs over there are able to do it even with CIPs stupid rules in place.

Yea they may be abit extreme, only BRs etc but it's THERE world, they RULE it, that's what use to be so unique about Tibia, you could have a guild that Ruled over a world.. It's to stupid and mainstream now. Only leveling, questing & wars were each person must actually "Accept" the decleration, wtf shit is this WoW?

I like it, it's something different, there's a server out there that has defeated CIP imo, & it's different from all the other BS worlds, whats there to hate about it? There are plenty of other worlds you can have your roses & daisys in, i'd recommened Secura or something.

- Oh they had a War with Unitil the end & they lost, and now this crappy guild is in my world Obsidia :(

Last edited:
I agree with Amusement.

Finally a team that decided to actually do something worth while with their time spent on Tibia.

They have conquered a Tibian world, what more could you possibly want?

exactly. I guess it is actually more fun. Rather than the rest of the worlds where people sit in depot all day. At least this guild is being an active part of the community and therefore making it unique i guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Also i can guarentee if you were in a guild "conquering" a world you would fucking love it. So don't be a "me no br i can't join :<" whiner. (spelling?).

Fact is anyone who was involved with dominating a world would love it. So don't give me this shit that you think they should be stopped.

I for one, think this is hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

guess they like Dark Mortals from hiberna (with more abuse and being monopolistic but meh, they rule a server.)

well, BOP will only rule until some crazy bastards decide to move entire guilds from any world into Ocera to hunt those assholes down :)
Imagine a few hundreds of people with 100+ characters would move there and just start to kill down the entire guild :D

I'm in if anyone would do that, in that case I would move a 150 sorcerer to ocera ;D

This server is fucked up, lol. I'd never ever go there waste my time, wow...

That video was fucking ass. Am I the only one that actually noticed that? xD

Back