• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ocera is the worst server ever

Cipsoft doesn't cares, it is better for them to have one power abuser world, why? 'cause they pay for premium.

Imagine this team quit.

Ocera may as well get removed lol

It's funny to see it being ruled, but sad. And for the BOP members to make people do things, example; woman doing cam to not be hunted is just plain out retarded.

Every otland member (how many members are we?) makes 3 bot chard on ocera! Then we are 3 times x members! We are for sure 3000 so what about fking them all up haha! I never botted but that be fun! Also offline train who has premmy, prolly ~100 otland members or more have premmY!

- - - Updated - - -

Its possible! In 2008 happy tibians like 10 lvl 210~20~30 took down 90 ms.
Anyway this idea is a joke haha :D

It's funny to see it being ruled, but sad. And for the BOP members to make people do things, example; woman doing cam to not be hunted is just plain out retarded.
What? lmfao

It would be amazing that someone made a guild and were everyone else that Its not in bop joined, and then start killing them.
But I guess it has to be more than 100 people :/ and It's impossible to get that much here.

Anyways I'll make a female character maybe a druid and I'll level it up to 45 :) good thing I'm mexican.

Boring shit, they should force the little boys instead :D

World conquering was a completely normal thing, i'd say 7.72 and earlier. Most servers had a ruling guild, and that guild would have rules for the players, eventually another guild would be formed to "free" the world of that guild, and then it would start all over again.

Tibia actually use to be an rpg game.

yea bro i had a level 67 on ocera and i killed one of there noob chars that was botting and made it to pz before they got to me and they got a crap load of ppl to report me for botting and 2 months later i was banned -.-

Boring shit, they should force the little boys instead :D

05d.jpg

The guild Brothers Of Peace ruled Ocera for more than a year, but now after a long time, two guilds have arisen to challenge them:Without Fear and Osiris, the latter being the first to stand against BOP, many complaints have been made due to Brothers Of Peace's massive power abuse and destructive behaviour, lots of threads were started on Ocera's forums all the time concerning BOP's behaviour, some even accusing them of forcing women players to perform lewd acts on the webcam in order not to be hunted by them, however, this accusations are yet to be proved.
lol'd

Back