• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Offering programming job

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavi

#define SLAVI32 _WIN32
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
slavidodo
[Thread is available now, sorry for the long absence and people that i delayed!
-- Thread state is now ON, i will be available for jobs until the 1st of march! 5hrs/day]

Last Update: 7:50 1/6/2018 CEST

Hello!

I'm offering to do some jobs from now until the first of October. I accept easy, medium and hard missions. Tasks also may include new features like:
- Tibia 11, tibia 10.00 & Flash Client.
- Expert Pvp.
- Prey
- Imbuement
- Gamestore
- ..., and much more

Don't forget that 90% of otses are using his modules system.
Recommended

Features can also include custom things that are not related to tibia and related to your *custom* client.

------------------------------------
I will also accept OTClient jobs that are not related to design something or change the look of anything.

------------------------------------
I can also develop in PHP, Ruby, Python, Html and JS if you want a website-development service.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. I can be a team member and then this topic will be suspended. I don't share same work with different people at the same time.
2. You will test the files I give you before paying for it.
3. Pricing will be discussed depending on the time of the job and NOT it's difficulty.
---------------------------------------
Support me by liking this thread if you were satisfied by my work.

Contact me for jobs on Skype: slavi.nicholas
Please avoid contacting me here in conversations, i often disable the email notifications.

Last edited:
He is good in what he is doing :)
Don't forget that 90% of otses are using his modules system.
Recommended

Last edited:
By far one of the most skilled coders I've ever known. Totally recommended, his imbuiment system + forgotten knowledge quest is way better than any other out there.

Hello everyone,

Slavi knows what he's doing, he's super nice to talk to, really talented, I personally recommend him to anyone in need!

Best Wishes Slavi,
Okke

lmaooooooooo shadowrealms only player is here flaming slavi because their own admins fucked their server up by themsleves and now blaming slavi 🤣

Last edited:
I dont have skype, can have your email adress?
Ofcourse Iwill pay in advance if you take my job (if we can agree on a price).
If you dont want to send your email in public msg feel you can also email me.
([email protected])

As this community turns out to be be irresponsible, and is full of crucible people, I am quiting.
The fact that some people has already did me harm enough and ruined my paypal account with chargebacks. I will no longer accept any work/payments from otland/tibia-related jobs except from those who have a big history and have a background in programming!
I don't wanna anybody to bother me by saying that he has tons of programmers to work for him.

Another important note, don't open a server if you don't know what the hell programming is.

For the good guys, thanks for the good time we spent together and Chill!

Sincerely,
Slavi!
How chargeback can ruin your paypal never heard about this

Update
The thread is available again and you contact me for jobs
Preferred using my discord: slavi#6064 or through starting a conversation here in OTLand!

Jobs
I accept only programming related jobs that is.
1. adding a feature to TFS (any of the new features of tibia)
2. adding a custom feature for your OTClient/OTU
3. developing a quest if you have the maps and enough information

Payments
1. Mini jobs (less than 50$): I only accept payments through PayPal.
2. Big jobs (>= 50$) credit card with Payoneer OR PayPal if you can do a 3-way call to release funds right away

Your files
I never keep your files after the job is marked as done. So don't contact me about them if you lose them. Sorry, but this is your responsibility.
Some people blamed me earlier on that. I usually ignore them and if they don't watch their language I block them.
We are here to respect each other, so keeping limits is a way of a good responsibility.

Previous jobs
Unfortunately there are some people that haven't received their work complete (missing or bugged), please contact me so that we can solve that either financially or by completing/fixing the code.

Sincerely,
Slavi

only $ 100 for him is little but I have heard reports that he has deceived many people, I do not recommend anyone to pay for what has not yet been done...and no i did not do chargeback because it spent more than 6 months.
unknown.png
unknown.png

@Unline World You have the right I totally forgot about refunding. Thanks for reminding me, you'll have your money soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back