• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official NightShine Online Custom RPG Discussion

he said he was releasing with 10 i think? but as far as i know he wants to do even more, which will come after release

How many vocs exist now? :p
he said he was releasing with 10 i think? but as far as i know he wants to do even more, which will come after release
Lol look who's got all the answers haha. But yea 10 vocations as of right now, there'll be 10 for the beta and 10 for the official release and then as time goes by more vocations will be added. I already have 2 vocations in mind that I would like to add, though I don't feel it necessary at the moment as it'll just add more work and delay the start date.

Lol look who's got all the answers haha. But yea 10 vocations as of right now, there'll be 10 for the beta and 10 for the official release and then as time goes by more vocations will be added. I already have 2 vocations in mind that I would like to add, though I don't feel it necessary at the moment as it'll just add more work and delay the start date.
i know everything, nothing escapes me

how is donations going to be handled? and are those items or whatever it is going to be obtainable in game?

how is donations going to be handled? and are those items or whatever it is going to be obtainable in game?
Everything will be obtainable through gameplay although not 100% sure on what donations i'll even have to this point. There will be no donations sets or anything like that.

Everything will be obtainable through gameplay although not 100% sure on what donations i'll even have to this point. There will be no donations sets or anything like that.

make a donation item called " owneds sixpack liquid" drinking this grants you power of your life = also obtainable trought promotion quest lmao XDD

make a donation item called " owneds sixpack liquid" drinking this grants you power of your life = also obtainable trought promotion quest lmao XDD
Lmao. Honestly to this point I've put almost no thought into donations. Donations are something that really take time to come up with to make sure players have a fair shot at gameplay.

lol biggest question NA which client is this going to be on didnt even know this the whole time :p

Lmao. Honestly to this point I've put almost no thought into donations. Donations are something that really take time to come up with to make sure players have a fair shot at gameplay.
i think i got a couple of ideas for later today, ill get you on skype when i figured them out

I always thought bonus mounts/certain boat travels(just to shorten walking times)/things of that natue were always good for donations
lol biggest question NA which client is this going to be on didnt even know this the whole time :p
The client is going to be 8.6. Why 8.6 you ask? Because i personally like 8.6 and never really liked the updates that tibia made to gameplay past 8.6 only liked the sprites. Which means unfortunately, cant really do mounts. What I most likely will do is depending on the success of the server since I have actually rather enjoyed the development of this server and would like it to becomes something better, I'm likely to customize it further later on through gameplay with a custom client as well as make custom sprites for items, monsters as well as spells. But as for the beginning of the server I'd like to just stick with 8.6 because custom clients do tend to not draw players.

Not sure if this question was answered before but i was wondering if its going to be a closed beta? Or you just going to give the ip out and whoever can try it out??

Not sure if this question was answered before but i was wondering if its going to be a closed beta? Or you just going to give the ip out and whoever can try it out??

itll be a closed beta he will invite the people who said they wanted to be in it or contributed in a way i think idk exactly but itll be closed beta at first

itll be a closed beta he will invite the people who said they wanted to be in it or contributed in a way i think idk exactly but itll be closed beta at first
^ This. I'm actually going to be pming a few of you guys in the next couple days. Going to send you an Ip to make an account/character, and give further details as well.

Back