• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official NightShine Online Custom RPG Discussion

a vocation with no attacks, just 2 shields, massive defense and shield spells for damage, boom

then you need jarx-voc, every time you mute someone you gain +10 lvls!
Special for just you lmao.

my biggest question is spells, i mean so many classes equals so many spells :eek:

About how many on average spells would you say each voc has o;
Roughly 12-15 each vocation between passive and attack spells not including spells like haste, light, etc. These spells will cover a large portion of the gameplay, although I am sure I'll be expanding each vocations spell list as content expands.

well my real question is presentation of spells, i use to love spells that spammed graphics but ive start to realize spells like that are usually for high exp 700k level servers from the spells ive seen i liked the style because they arent just going crazy and actually still keep a nice look, so the question is did you keep all the spells nice and tidy lol idk but thats one of my biggest pet peeves

He did show some of his spells earlier in the thread... Go take a look

well my real question is presentation of spells, i use to love spells that spammed graphics but ive start to realize spells like that are usually for high exp 700k level servers from the spells ive seen i liked the style because they arent just going crazy and actually still keep a nice look, so the question is did you keep all the spells nice and tidy lol idk but thats one of my biggest pet peeves
For the most part yes, all the spells that i created were carefully designed for the specific vocation.

all the spells ive seen are well designed and fit with the vocation good.
if i get ur question right, no, no spells like the whablam chaos shit like on insanity ot for example, thats just a big clusterfuck and crap

all the spells ive seen are well designed and fit with the vocation good.
if i get ur question right, no, no spells like the whablam chaos shit like on insanity ot for example, thats just a big clusterfuck and crap
Yea exactly. And Jarx here came up with a couple spell ideas that i implemented as well that fit great.

Back