• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official NightShine Online Custom RPG Discussion

^ This. I'm actually going to be pming a few of you guys in the next couple days. Going to send you an Ip to make an account/character, and give further details as well.
Hit me up bro :) nice to see it's all coming along as planned:D

Oh how the secrets do begin early :D
3090lra.png

f1mm8y.png

as far as i know theres 4 ways to do hidden stuff like that in tibia, but no spoilers because..
1dead–end
adjective \ˈded-ˌend\
Definition of DEAD-END
a : lacking opportunities especially for advancement <adead–end job>

b : lacking an exit <a dead–end street>
...a dead end has no exit (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

as far as i know theres 4 ways to do hidden stuff like that in tibia, but no spoilers because..
1dead–end
adjective \ˈded-ˌend\
Definition of DEAD-END
a : lacking opportunities especially for advancement <adead–end job>

b : lacking an exit <a dead–end street>
...a dead end has no exit (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄
Which is why i said "Dead end... Oh wait" meaning it's not actually a dead end.

Not sure if you will use a piercing system. It is somehow related to the upgrade gem hephisto released a wile ago on otland.
if you are take the armor penetration/magic penetration out or cap it.
Never forget 890 Armor Penetration on solusot hitting 25k with normal arrows on level 200.

i dont think ur gonna be able to get above a certain % of penetration, especially not over 100% aka multiplying ur damage even more blazed

@owned shit

Not sure if you will use a piercing system. It is somehow related to the upgrade gem hephisto released a wile ago on otland.
if you are take the armor penetration/magic penetration out or cap it.
Never forget 890 Armor Penetration on solusot hitting 25k with normal arrows on level 200.
Never seen that system, but by the sounds of it my system is nothing like it. And Jarx is right, won't even be close to 100%

Well as I previously said, there is ways to prevent a large drop unless you're one of those people who loves carrying all their gold around at all times, then you're just screwed. This is just an incentive to kill people especially botters. I am thinking about adding in a way to see how much gold you would get for killing someone, like look at the player and it'll tell you how much gold you could get from killing them. But there will be eq drops still, I'm not 100% sure on how i'll do Eq drops yet but there will be some kinda system in place for it.
You could always add some sort of bounty or kill streak bonus rewards. For example, if I were to kill 5 people without dying in between, I would be worth bonus gold to people who kill me. I would still only lose 10% of the gold I'm carrying, but the gold would double due to you ending my kill streak... Also, the idea of EXP from killing someone is ALWAYS incentive for me to kill :)

Seems like an interesting idea, what's everyone else think? Would people like to see something like this? Keep in mind i'm making the looting system have a chance to give items special abilities so i could make it so there's a chance of finding a weapon with a chance for area damage or something.
I like the idea of 2 handers hitting the square in front of you, then the 2 corner squares beside that. I am glad to see that you are putting 2 handers to good use.

Why train faster? I didnt read here anything about trainers o_O :D Bro archers skill distance faster then all vocs like always so nerf archer too? :D
Also can make only a class who can dual wield much dmg /dps but low surv ^^ like ninja or smt
Or just have spells that don't hit very hard and centralize your damage around the weapons themselves.

Back