• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official NightShine Online Custom RPG Discussion

Question, how close to a beta are you?
I'm estimating it at a max of a month left. The map is complete just gotta work on vocation and spell creation/balancing then everything will come together real quick.

I'm estimating it at a max of a month left. The map is complete just gotta work on vocation and spell creation/balancing then everything will come together real quick.
Alright kool, Let me know if you need anything I can be your test dummy lmao. Goodluck

Alright kool, Let me know if you need anything I can be your test dummy lmao. Goodluck
Alright awesome, great to know.
what type of goldsink do you have in your server that makes money useful?
There's quite a few things i'm doing to make gold worth having as well as, gold isn't something players will get cc's of at a time.

cool cool, btw is there gonna be a closed beta or is there just going to be an open beta within a month or so like your saying cuz im extra hype lmao

cool cool, btw is there gonna be a closed beta or is there just going to be an open beta within a month or so like your saying cuz im extra hype lmao
As of right now i have a group of ~15-20 players that will be helping me test through the beta, but i will most likely allow others on as well to get a little taste of the server also.

As of right now i have a group of ~15-20 players that will be helping me test through the beta, but i will most likely allow others on as well to get a little taste of the server also.

sounds nice then! send a pm if you ever need help with something lmao on all the time

*Gold Loss*
There is a system implemented in which gives great incentive for pvp. When a player dies now, they will lose 10% of the gold they are carrying, this gold will be immediately dropped on the players dead body allowing players to receive gold for killing you. There are of course many ways to prevent this such as placing your gold in your house, placing gold in DP or even using the banking npc. As i have said previously in my posts, pvp is a huge aspect in Tibia and i would love to encourage it from players. Sneak Peek:

Seems like a neat system. Are we not going to drop any EQ when we die then? Since we're dropping 10% of gold when we die, but if we drop our backpack/arrow slot, we lose 100% anyways. Also, will it be PVP with an exp gain to the player, like PvP-E?

Seems like a neat system. Are we not going to drop any EQ when we die then? Since we're dropping 10% of gold when we die, but if we drop our backpack/arrow slot, we lose 100% anyways. Also, will it be PVP with an exp gain to the player, like PvP-E?
Well as I previously said, there is ways to prevent a large drop unless you're one of those people who loves carrying all their gold around at all times, then you're just screwed. This is just an incentive to kill people especially botters. I am thinking about adding in a way to see how much gold you would get for killing someone, like look at the player and it'll tell you how much gold you could get from killing them. But there will be eq drops still, I'm not 100% sure on how i'll do Eq drops yet but there will be some kinda system in place for it.

A sneak peak at one of the spell strategies: (Sorry it goes so quick)

Dont really know how this works but just trying to keep the discussion alive.

I remember you telling me about to map and showing the outline of it and whatnot, glad to see your server comin along so fast :p
Reach me on Otland if you need an extra tester

Back