• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official NightShine Online Custom RPG Discussion

Any little update about what you have been working on lately?

*Gold Loss*
There is a system implemented in which gives great incentive for pvp. When a player dies now, they will lose 10% of the gold they are carrying, this gold will be immediately dropped on the players dead body allowing players to receive gold for killing you. There are of course many ways to prevent this such as placing your gold in your house, placing gold in DP or even using the banking npc. As i have said previously in my posts, pvp is a huge aspect in Tibia and i would love to encourage it from players. Sneak Peek:
20usx8y.png

I think no one will carry gold if they know that this can happen :D

Any little update about what you have been working on lately?
Lately my main focus has been just to finish the vocations. Just about finished with them all, when they're all complete I'll show a few unique things about each vocation.
I think no one will carry gold if they know that this can happen :D
And yea you'd think people wouldn't carry gold but i guarentee people still will lol. Or say someone has been in a spawn for a bit, they have acquired quite a bit of gold, you decide to kill them. Profit

What do you mean?

well i was wondering like we know u got a class that dual wields, i didnt know if u overhauled and made every melee weapon one handed and giving that class dual wield ability or if theres like a 2 hander with like 90 attack vs a one hander with 50 but can be dual wielded

well i was wondering like we know u got a class that dual wields, i didnt know if u overhauled and made every melee weapon one handed and giving that class dual wield ability or if theres like a 2 hander with like 90 attack vs a one hander with 50 but can be dual wielded
from what i know there is going to be two handers that are stronger, yes
Yep there will be 2 handers pretty much same idea as you were referring to 2 hander with like 90 attack vs a one hander with 50 but can be dual wielded

First look at a necromancer spell: Swarm

The swarm will follow the player around, and hit enemies that it passes through.

@owned you should make 2 handers have a swing radius, to be like this,

O = player, X = hits
X
OXX
X

Looks weird, i meant to be whichever way he attacks to be a row of 3 similar to exori

Looks weird, i meant to be whichever way he attacks to be a row of 3 similar to exori
Seems like an interesting idea, what's everyone else think? Would people like to see something like this? Keep in mind i'm making the looting system have a chance to give items special abilities so i could make it so there's a chance of finding a weapon with a chance for area damage or something.

itd be cool to see and make using a 2 hander more worth while because you know people are going to wanna dual wield, and itll be more incentive to think about using a two hander
Or you just get double the attributes by using 2 weapons? Lol that's enough of an incentive

having double the attributes is cool but as we seen from xdc that didnt make anyone wanna use clubs anyways

having double the attributes is cool but as we seen from xdc that didnt make anyone wanna use clubs anyways
Well lets be fair... When I had those 2 ridiculous clubs and Iron Grip, and I didn't have to block, I took advantage of it and had massive damage

Or you just get double the attributes by using 2 weapons? Lol that's enough of an incentive
I will do something different for two handed weapons, but double attributes would just be too OP.

Back