• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official NightShine Online Custom RPG Discussion

Welp you know I'm interested, get back to me once your almost ready to be in beta for we can discuss stuff

Well guys, good news. Adderall is working like a charm and insane progress is being made.

Small preview of mage weapons:
ek19gn.png

As you guys can see here there's 4 different mages, Sage, Druid, Prophet, and Priest. Each will have their own weapons. The books are Priest's weapon. Not a shield.

That's sweet! I'm diggin the spellbook weapon idea for priests, I've never seen it before. Can't wait for the beta, until then myself and probably many others would love to see more sneak peaks and teasers of the server while you work on it!

I think having a fourth stat on the more rare items (Legendary/Godlike) would be pretty awesome. You just have to watchout for items becoming too strong. And whats up with the "55" covering part of "+15% Extra Mana" ?

I'm not 100% sure on the date of the beta but it is coming up soon, and with this I've gotta prepare for it. How many of you guys are interested in getting involved with the upcoming beta? The beta testers are going to basically play the server as if it was a normal server but looking for any bugs that may still exist on the server and discussing with me how the flow of everything on the server is. If enough beta testers believe that something needs to be changed in order to improve the server then changes will be made in order to improve the flow of everything. Also during the beta i will be looking for leadership and knowledge among the beta testers as these players have the potential to earn staff positions on the release such as Tutor, Senior Tutor, and the possibility of GM.
Would enjoy to be a part of the testing.

I think having a fourth stat on the more rare items (Legendary/Godlike) would be pretty awesome. You just have to watchout for items becoming too strong. And whats up with the "55" covering part of "+15% Extra Mana" ?
Yea, it's poison damage :p

Back