• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] August Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole thread is full of bantering ;_;
You're too scared of losing bruh

Havoc fu on pandas

ghostx you have learn me everything on mapping.. Or do you?? I dont know but i will win this mapping contest and show OTLAND i CAN MAP!
Opening the map editor and using autoborder shouldn't count IMO D:

haha come to teamviwer and i show you NO AUTOBORDER!

^ will lead to disqualification bro

yeah, careful there, don't want to get disqualified or we won't see ur awesome piece ;)

ahha ghostx xD i dident mean i will show him my real picice Havent started yet xD

Atleast he is trying his best so that's worth something! Whether or not its decent, he will learn from it. Just from day1 when he started mapping no one helped him, so how will he get better? Okay, i did with little help from the community, but the rest of the nasties said "makes my eyes hurt" :'<

Seriously, i was mapping with autoborder for like 8 months before i could be arsed to work entirely with raw. And from day 1 of using just raw, i got better. It allowed me to be creative.

Though that is a problem with some people. They all want to map but if you have no creativity, you just can't. When you map you need to see it as you are "crafting a world" visualise what it should look like and make those links to what options you have to use. i.e. themes etc.

This is what you need to learn gamersdont. Learn how to make those links for what works with what. It's alot to learn at first, but understanding the basics of how you map, will let you map your mind :>

lololol cliche'd? ;> can imagine some guy on a hill with people behind and his arm stretching round a landscape giving this speech :3

this contest will be beast.

#September contest will be special :)

Time to edit my piece and resend -.-

I gotta resubmit mine too I think, Scarlet you'll receive my resubmission tomorrow :)

OMG SHIT NEON IS BACK! i must edit mine now fast!

Ohh yeah true peroxide i can defet him no time to edit it xD

I have to be really creative now :< maybe start a new map? :< idk ill see.

Pepole just belive in your self make your mapping take your time sumbit it and see whos win neon dosent win allways ;)

Awesome Neon =)

I'll be waiting for all your resubmissions :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back