• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] June Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Ayleid

Advanced OT User
Senator
Reaction score
62tGx.png

How do I sign up?
A poll has been made to allow you to sign up, simply select Sign Up to join, this contest has no limit on how many
participants there are, whoever doesn't submit is simply not shown on voting day thus being disqualified.

Why should I enter?
To have fun of course, challenge yourself against other mappers here on OtLand. There is also a chance to win a donator subscription on OtLand.

How can I win the donator subscrition?
Win 3 Official OtLand Mapping Competitions (1 point per win), I will keep a record of winners and how many points they have.
When you win 3 Official OtLand Mapping Competitions, I will get in contact with Talaturen and let him know you have
3 points and would like to exchange them for your donator subscription.

How can I see who I'm up against?
Click here

Rules
(Can be changed at any time)

One picture only (In-game/Map Editor)
This month, we allow the participants to send up to 4 pictures to show different areas in their map (In-game/Map Editor)
The picture must be new and not already shown somewhere
No custom sprites
Do not discuss your piece with any other participant/member
The submitted piece must correspond with the set theme
Team mapping is not allowed
If you decide to submit an ingame picture, character names must be turned off. (Ctrl + N)
http://otland.net/f379/official-otland-mapping-contest-rules-faq-154904/

PARTICIPANTS MUST SUBMIT THEIR WORK BY 22 June 2012

Click the images below to view this month's theme, Canyon!

grand-canyon.jpg
Grand_Canyon1.jpg

Good luck and have fun

Last edited:
This month theme was hard to pick because we didn't had many ideas :/

This month's theme is awesome, looking forward to it.

I'm not in, usually I get like tons of ideas flowing in if I see some pictures. But really, this theme just doesn't...
And exams are really soon for me now D:

DA FUQ.

How can we make this from -ingame- screens :S The depth wouldn't be the same.. Like fuck all detail also :a a few grass tufts, yellow grass tufts, troll hair grass etc.) The first pic is so much better to do than the second. ... A dried up desert with a long stretch of water D:

Damn you and your monthly contests distracting me from my server :mad:

xd

Kidding. Yh sure might as well sign up

DA FUQ.

How can we make this from -ingame- screens :S The depth wouldn't be the same.. Like fuck all detail also :a a few grass tufts, yellow grass tufts, troll hair grass etc.) The first pic is so much better to do than the second. ... A dried up desert with a long stretch of water D:

Damn you and your monthly contests distracting me from my server :mad:

xd

Kidding. Yh sure might as well sign up
We didn't had any other big cool ideas(we're kinda in a blank for the next contest so far) so this one was kinda thrown in the air and it was the best one

I can give an idea for next month if you are still stuck and if you accepted it/ ofcourse i would be "disqualified" to enter to make it fair for all contestants. So if you want an idea ask :D

I agree its hard but I think you guys should first try before signing out only because of that :<

This is really a nice challenge! I will try to make something if I got time. Sucks that I got tentams the next 2 weeks. Hope that I can find spare time to make a piece. For now I will sign up. If I aint got the time I will let you guys know it before the hand in date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back