• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] June Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the members asked for the image limit to be extended to 4 images, if at least half of the signed up members allow it(since we have 9 signed up, then 5 need to agree) then the limit will be increased for this round

4 pics would be cool since its a mountainous scene, more to see :)

next time u should make something like a castle, easier shit.

Afaik the 2nd Place participant will be allowed to suggest themes. (No guarantee it will be chosen).
It reminds a moderated contest and is therefore moderators choice, but 2nd place are able to suggest themes.

So far, only 1 person(Peroxide) has submitted

@Elementz
Where's the challenge if we ask for normal stuff that everyone already made, one of the points of this contest is also to have people map stuff that they otherwise wouldnt map, everyone knows how to make a forest or a castle, but its when they are asked to make totally different stuff that we see who the good mappers are :)

@2nd Place thing
Yes, imagination is starting to lack when thinking about new themes, so we have added a new 2nd Place reward where the person can suggest a theme that has the same weight as a suggestion made by a moderator

\/ that too

Last edited:
Not really lack, but difficulty is also a thing we consider when picking the theme. :)

Afaik the 2nd Place participant will be allowed to suggest themes. (No guarantee it will be chosen).
It reminds a moderated contest and is therefore moderators choice, but 2nd place are able to suggest themes.
I was second on last month, so you guys still owe me one.
: D

yeah, well, we only implemented this now, so you'll have to get 2nd place again xD

3 days until the end of signups!

Like if you want this for the next contest
paogrx.png

We have to choose something that is doable in Tibia, which that isn't xD

lmfao I prefer something that is doable as she said, the crystals only give 3 colors not 4 colors (that I can visualy distinguish between them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back