• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] June Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Such as? From all I know it's just stuff like the crystals and the starlight and some torches.

lmfao I prefer something that is doable as she said, the crystals only give 3 colors not 4 colors (that I can visualy distinguish between them)
You can do a nicely detailed bridge(half of the image, and the other half part of a city, (not hard at all), then put the crystals(theres more than 3) and put them in a different order. use your imagination..

You can do a nicely detailed bridge(half of the image, and the other half part of a city, (not hard at all), then put the crystals(theres more than 3) and put them in a different order. use your imagination..

Well that's something people outside of job corps can do, unfortunatly I can only take RME SS because I can't create and enter a server here... :/

Technically, you could edit the .dat and get items to give all colors you wanted xD
This is enough offtopic for this thread, if you get 2nd place you can suggest something :p

Last day for signing up, if you want to participate, don't forget!

This thread is about this contest, not mapping in general :)

I am withdrawing from the competition. Been away all week and when i get back i have the rest of my exams. :/ i really wanted to try this too :( fml.

Sign me up, I'm taking pictures as I speak. Should I sent them to you?

I'll allow the request for 4 pictures

5 days until the due date and I only received 2 entries so far

gimme pics!

Im with little time to map lately, but I will try to do something >_<

Due date has changed, please see the Rules & FAQ Thread

When is the new due date, i know i "withdrew" but i still clicked sign up so can i still joun? I have some time free tese recent days!

The 'don't sign me up' vote option makes no sence, If you don't want to join, then you just don't comment on the poll? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back