• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] June Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The minimum options for a poll is 2, so we add 2 things, would you rather write something stupid just to act as a placeholder?

@GhostX
The new due date is 22th

Yh but blez, ppl like me struggle for time among exams/work etc (also i like to chill abit before mapping) XD

Will attempt this weekend then. If i finish it -> will send sunday night.

Otherwise peace.

Yh but blez, ppl like me struggle for time among exams/work etc (also i like to chill abit before mapping) XD

Will attempt this weekend then. If i finish it -> will send sunday night.

Otherwise peace.
Think of it as an exam, it takes 1-2 hours aprox. to study for an exam right?

@blez... haha no. Try studying for A2 Level Economics. Since the non-english community might not understand alevels. (it is the qualification before university). Also in england the standards set are pretty high.. (if everyone does good - the grade boundary becomes higher and the mark inwhich the majority got becomes the C grade). So basically, we are penalised if others do well to D:

Great country i live in.. Not allowed to be rich/poor, clever/dumb, innocent/guilty etc.

Anyway where am i going with this... >.< ......... ---> ...... I have 2 exams nextweek, working tomorrow and friday from 8:30-5 (thurs and friday) and then on friday night working from 8 at night til 4 in the morning on saturday. So i will literally have 14 hours to map decently (experiment also) with pictures, upload them to a site (imgland) then log into otland and send them to scarlet, aswell as do revision for 2 exams which if i fail i cannot resit them, and also arrange dates and times for the equipment to be delivered for following wednesday (27th) event (i'm a club events manager with a dj) and sort which region to promote with i.e. the reps i will use/are free. Then ontop of that i have to arrange travel to and from london on the 21st for 8 of my mates for 5 nights in a hotel that is mostlikely booked.

Not much free time eh? :p

You do understand that if you have exams you shouldn't even be on this forum? :p

btw, I mapped, experimented, took the pictures and sent them to scarlet within 2-3 hours. Well, I didn't even have to experiment, already experimented in my head :p

why does it take about 22 days? anyone could finish it in 2 hours max <,<

Because I understand what it is to have other responsibilities and giving priority to them over a mapping contest, even though you want to participate
extending the time limit doesn't hurt anyone and it helps some people, so there is no negative side to it

I still have only received 4 submissions

Aff i havent even started it D: um i guess i can't oh well i'll join next month

ofc u can, ur signed in, and u still have 3 days until the limit :)

I still only have 4 submissions, where's everyone else???

Im on my phone- ;) so nope :/

I'll do mine tomorrow, and post it.. Since i am off work all day tomorrow :D yayaya free day :p

Good luck to all participating..
And to those who have not sent their work yet... SEND IT NAOW!

Submited mine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back