• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] May Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FU ALL >:3

Yao all stend inz mao wais ta winnz!!!!!

Come on, start the contest already, I really wanna see what people made!

haha, can't, gotta wait 6 more days :D
besides, 4 people haven't submitted their works yet, let them finish so you can appreciate more awesomeness :D

With this contest we hope to show how cool underwater stuff can be and encourage people to develop more underwater stuff since underwater is probably what people map less :)

haha, can't, gotta wait 6 more days :D
besides, 4 people haven't submitted their works yet, let them finish so you can appreciate more awesomeness :D

With this contest we hope to show how cool underwater stuff can be and encourage people to develop more underwater stuff since underwater is probably what people map less :)

It's cuz it's hard to do fer newbie mappz0rs like mua!

Yup :/ can't have waterfalls/fountains/fire lamps ;3

if you guys want to have light, use something that isn't fire to light it up ;-)

Last edited:
I think i did, meh ima check it XD - seems like the underwater tiles have a blue light? idk.

suppose but underwater tiles already give a blue light or so, therefore ima leave mine the way it is :)

Also depending client version your mapping with there are those dragons with green orbs = small green light,
necromancer shield=purple, crystals, or i guess you could hide fire torches on the other side of a wall/block it so you just get the light effect w/o seeing it. Or even use mounts.

You could use street lamps like the ones with the orb thing or a few of those statues that have the green light...

D: I want poll nao xD, I think with next months contest I'll do the poll a bit sooner as long as I get 4 submissions or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back