• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Old server IPs

SamX

VoltageOT Developer
Reaction score
If you had a popular server before and still have the no-ip from it, I'd like to purchase it.

Please let me know how many players you had, how long ago it was online etc.

Cheers

What do you mean? You buy servers ips? Ips that are free? Or do you mead .se .com .net domains?

he wants ips like 'fruitloo.info' or things like that , so old players that played that server will come back to Raxon's server.
right?

ye, but it doesn't have to be .com's, .net's etc.

it can be like "myserver.no-ip.org" or anything really.

He's paying for them so that he can get more hits for his server.

How many players? When was it last online?

www.warloria.com.

Still payed for 6 months. Was a 7.6 war server with around 50 players on avg, had a good repu among the old tibia lovers.

I sell tenfolds of old vapus domains. :p

@Collz: "Most users ever online was 28 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:05 am" and "In total there are 4 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests", your 15k looked impressive for a moment. But I must say it's few Ot sites that have been around for so long.

Collz I can clearly see that you edited that. I betcha it's like 15 members and you just added a few more numbers, either that or ya got a fuckload of spambots lol.

@stian, wanna PM me a list of the domains? :D

Collz I can clearly see that you edited that. I betcha it's like 15 members and you just added a few more numbers, either that or ya got a fuckload of spambots lol.

@stian, wanna PM me a list of the domains? :D
How did I edit it? That forum has been up for over a year now. I never use it anyway. But yeah, I got bored one day and created 15k members. What matters is the traffic... That's how websites make their money as well.

Edit:
Now it's at 17k members :D and I'm well aware they are all bots.

I know it's the traffic that matters, but I want OT players and not spambots. xD

Back