• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old spell formulas on IceChaw!

Old spell formulas on IceChaw?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Since there has been a lot of complaints on this server, it's possible that the spell formulas will be reverted. Vote.

Please compose the server that this sucks
an lost many players do not lose more

to hell RL TIBIA this is not for the love of zatanaz
That removes the doors locked the damn i look DJIN BLUE, RASHID, AND BLESSED AMULETS that's for retarded

compensates for vocations ... as before the server stops

please

Por favor compongan el servidor que esto apesta
an perdido a muchos jugadores no pierdan mas

al carajo esto no es TIBIA RL por el amor de zatanaz
quita eso de las puertas con llave i buscar al maldito BLUE DJIN, RASHID, BLESSER AND AMULETS eso es para retardados

compensa las vocaciones... deja como antes el servidor

porfavor

Ive said yes, btw this update may have worked for softcores.. but that is more like rl tibia.. Icechaw is a pvp-enforced server and it sucks now that lvl 800s+ are not going to die at all unless you have 6+ people on 1 person which is near enough impossible.. the only reason Feloth wants new people here is so new people can donate which i think is selfish on his behalf and he hasn't considered 1 bit what the people of icechaw wanted..

The old spell formulas are now in use again on IceChaw.

Ive said yes, btw this update may have worked for softcores.. but that is more like rl tibia.. Icechaw is a pvp-enforced server and it sucks now that lvl 800s+ are not going to die at all unless you have 6+ people on 1 person which is near enough impossible.. the only reason Feloth wants new people here is so new people can donate which i think is selfish on his behalf and he hasn't considered 1 bit what the people of icechaw wanted..

Indeed

I think its nice point many people was talking this same when Uhs Gone and Uhp and Potion Welcome.

Before 900 ek cant be killed by 10 Mage because they heal to much with exana motr + uhp

I remeber Alysha 700 ek i get owned by 10 people lvl 500-600 but they had problem with me.
If u like Dragon Ball or kamikadze ots where is only 1 big spam ue u should vote gimme back old time ! ue 2.5k 3k ye its good yayaya rox.

and u calling this server pvp ? i think uevp nothing els

No one cant kill anyone with sd if everyone heal 5k + rotfl get a life guys.

Chekt tiba.de and look at cams what going here when people is fighting they have "Brain and use it to kill someone" not do like this UE UE UE UE UE UE UE UE UE UE UE UE UE UE UE UE UE UE UE UE Ye im rox !

My Vote No !

voted no 2 just keep damage for mages but fix knight healing and damage

I think its nice point many people was talking this same when Uhs Gone and Uhp and Potion Welcome.

Before 900 ek cant be killed by 10 Mage because they heal to much with exana motr + uhp

I remeber Alysha 700 ek i get owned by 10 people lvl 500-600 but they had problem with me.
If u like Dragon Ball or kamikadze ots where is only 1 big spam ue u should vote gimme back old time ! ue 2.5k 3k ye its good yayaya rox.

Chekt tiba.de and look at cams what going here when people is fighting they have "Brain and use it to kill someone" not do like this UE UE UE UE UE UE UE UE UE UE UE UE UE UE UE UE UE UE UE UE Ye im rox !

My Vote No !

i got a 800 pally that heals 4.5k with exura san, and i am not undead^^ i think glock heals 4k with uhp and exana mort, no one is undead.

My Vote No !

no1 hits 2,5-3k
im a 730 druid and i dont even nearly heal 5k.

alright if you want us to check tibia.de then lemme explain this.
i'll try to go slow.

THIS IS NOT TIBIA
THIS IS OT
PEOPLE CHOOSE THIS SERVER
PEOPLE LIKE THIS SERVER
IF PEOPLE DONT LIKE THEY GO PLAY TIBIA
TIBIA IS FOR BRAIN OT IS FOR FUN
BANANA IS YELLOW
STOP SAYING IT SHOULD BE LIKE REAL TIBIA
THIS IS NOT REAL TIBIA

if that was to hard just say so, ill try to explain it again if you want

In that case you should bring back old spell formulas on SoftCores too, there is too 300-400 leveled mages, which can solo 200-250 knights.

no1 hits 2,5-3k
im a 730 druid and i dont even nearly heal 5k.

Alright if you want us to check tibia.de then lemme explain this.
I'll try to go slow.

This is not tibia
this is ot
people choose this server
people like this server
if people dont like they go play tibia
tibia is for brain ot is for fun
banana is yellow
stop saying it should be like real tibia
this is not real tibia

if that was to hard just say so, ill try to explain it again if you want

awsome explain for all the retards :d

well i dont like that its changed back because now its still an UE server........

Lower healing on pally's and knights, lower dmg on mages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back