• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Olympics!!!!

United States - 17
China - 17
Italy - 11

EDIT: China snuck one in there

Last edited:
United States - 17
China - 17
Italy - 11

EDIT: China snuck one in there

I think China should be put above the United States even tied only due to Golds/Silvers.
China Gold - 9 USA Gold - 5
China Silver - 5 USA Silver - 7

I'm hoping USA still end's with most medals China always seem's to be good on gold.

Surprised Chinese only have 380 athletes and USA with 530 and we still can't clutch the gold! Let's hope this is our year!

I think China should be put above the United States even tied only due to Golds/Silvers.
China Gold - 9 USA Gold - 5
China Silver - 5 USA Silver - 7

I'm hoping USA still end's with most medals China always seem's to be good on gold.

Surprised Chinese only have 380 athletes and USA with 530 and we still can't clutch the gold! Let's hope this is our year!

Asians

It's all about uzbekistan. Trololol.

Main events will switch it up some more. America always get medals on swimming so thats what the did.
I'll make a prediction on wednesday ;)

Yeah no shit, 12 medals from swimming.
To be honest, that's the only race that is worth watching in the whole Summer Olympics.

Yesh!

Egyptian will be in the final of male fencing!!!

First time to know the Asians doesn't always win in everything.

Michael Phelps just got his 19th medal yesterday, passing Larisa Latynina for most medals in Olympics.
15 of the medals were gold. Is he the greatest Olympian ever?

Yeah I saw, their acting was so bad, looked like a bunch of drunks.

I mean come on these 2 two teams were favorites for the medals anyway I'm very dissapointed in China and I'm sure there country will force them to quit the sport! -spit- on them! they are not true Olympians! xD

Great day for the US so far today

Total medals:

37 - USA
34 - China

Gold medals:

18 - USA
18 - China

35k3al.jpg

Gb is 3rd so not bad :) i know we wont overtake us or china but still top 3 isn't a bad achievement. We won like 6 golds in like 4 hours :)

Back