• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Olympics!!!!

We got like 15 golds now. The us n china have 27 lol. But i guess it was.the events. Us always do well in swimming etc, but guess england are doung great in athletics and rowing etc! I'll be happy if we finish atleast 3rd! I think the us will win it. They are training enthusiats lol.

Yeah no shit, 12 medals from swimming.
To be honest, that's the only race that is worth watching in the whole Summer Olympics.

Summer?

There's summer in the UK?
I'm from here and our summer is like 3 days a year which has decent weather... WHO LIED TO YOU?

Today is 100m final, u think Bolt will make a new WR? :p 9.87 came so easy for him

Last edited:
Womens Soccer "USA Vs Canada" most def. one of the most funnest moments for me so far in the Olympics! x2 OT, 20 seconds to go till Shootout match to see who would compete in gold medal match vs Japan and Alex Morgan heads in a goal!! FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!! <3 USA!! BABY!!

Saw that game, I thought we were blowing the game away to the damn Canadians.
Glad we came out on top in that one, hopefully they'll get their revenge on Japan.

Tho i agree in some respect that there should be objective and subjective diferences in scoring the us wouldnt argue this if they were in the lead on subjective medals. Sports where there is a definate winner i.e track events or distance throwing etc, should be counted seperately to thos that are judged subjectively i.e gymnastics.

kmYI8.png

1337 !!

I'm too busy laughing at the German Discuss winner, running around after winning, getting his drink on, falling asleep on a train or bus and getting robbed. Just lol.

USA Basketball, beast.

Boring, so boring to watch a team waltz through the gold medal.
Saw it happen in the NBA this season (Miami Heat), don't wan't it to happen again, they'll lose viewers.

Womens Soccer
USA Vs Japan!

Let's see if USA can redeem there selves to there 2011 loss to Japan! Going to be a interesting match ^.^

USA GOLD.

ibjerk.png

Last edited:
5226321f.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Outdated but still loool

Home field advantage of course, still don't believe me? Look at the 1996 Atlanta Games, the US crushed everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Outdated but still loool

Don't mean to burst your bubble, but the data is a bit scewed.. if you consider the fact that a lot of athletes are trained in America that compete for other countries.. If the olympics was based off where your players were trained the medal count would be a different story..

Don't mean to burst your bubble, but the data is a bit scewed.. if you consider the fact that a lot of athletes are trained in America that compete for other countries.. If the olympics was based off where your players were trained the medal count would be a different story..

This too, there were a lot of medal-potential athletes that never made the team because of the limited number of athletes allowed to go.

basketball is a great example imo.. (I know the US dominates it but hear me out) all of the good teams have players from the NBA on it

Back