• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

One Last: K - THNX - BYE

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Richey said... thanks for your time.

GoodBye.

Canavi funny thing is your thread is wrong when saying no one will reach your greatness level experience whatever the hell you said. Just some information so you can edit your post. There are 3 people higher level than you, you have never reached the top, and i wont even bother writing the list on how many people have more experience than you.

You also have an obsession over saying Americans are fat even though we protect about 95% of the World so when they get in war or talk shit to another country we have to come and intervene and protect everyone so if you would like to say were fat go ahead i could give a fuck less.

You being gone just lessens up space in pz ty baby

The ones that hatin';
Don't hate, enjoy life Nerding is not a must :p (goes out for Renacashi(because fatness is an disease, not ur fault bra <3), and Wojnik/Moustapha (never used MSN, prooves u never had a gf neather contact with one, because every girl in Sweden has MSN).

Btw, Retardation is A disease and is apparent you have a severe case of it because you don't know that you only use AN infront of a VOWELL otherwise you just look retarded :/

Richey _/

bye.

Canavi funny thing is your thread is wrong when saying no one will reach your greatness level experience whatever the hell you said. Just some information so you can edit your post. There are 3 people higher level than you, you have never reached the top, and i wont even bother writing the list on how many people have more experience than you.

You also have an obsession over saying Americans are fat even though we protect about 95% of the World so when they get in war or talk shit to another country we have to come and intervene and protect everyone so if you would like to say were fat go ahead i could give a fuck less.

You being gone just lessens up space in pz ty baby

Well you can say as many as you want but thanks to your greedy people we're living in the crise right now, think about that.

And btw, we can handle our own shit (Europe).

are you sure your leaving? i think you can't leave the server your to much adicted to it. see you tomorrow lol. adicted nerd. i remember your last thread telling is good bye and the next day your just online and die by renacashi and tell us you got kicked becuase of the gms, and now you just thx them for a wonderful time lol, i dont get it XD

^He's saying thanks cause SoftCores team made it possible to play this OT.

I bet that he is already playing SoftCores or another .otland server with another character name...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back