• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

One Last: K - THNX - BYE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I was away 2~ days, and already so many posts. Let me guess next step is to delete the post?

@Richey:
- Its me on the Picture, as you know Nevarah uploaded my MSN pic, but thanks I'll take it as a compliment (I'm hot, your not) keep the mask on NERD :D

@Pierce:
- Ye, maybe the new owner will keep you runnin away from him like I did, nubek? ;< , and yes your Fat (thats a disease) :'< don't cry Big/Little boy... Anyways, post more posts :O wastin body fat dontcha? ;D 0.3%~

@Rest of the flamers:
- emaG aD etaH ayalP aD etaH tnoD (read backwards)

Yes i'm the one who's scared of you, remember what happened last time you left pz? Incase you don't let me remind you.

Apr 13 2009, 08:50:19 Killed at Level 273 by Renacashi

KAPWNT

Yes i'm the one who's scared of you, remember what happened last time you left pz? Incase you don't let me remind you.

Apr 13 2009, 08:50:19 Killed at Level 273 by Renacashi

KAPWNT

Was that when you got support from the GM's and they debugg'd me? (and used it as a client bug) ? Lmfao
but don't worry, I quitted anyways this was almost a good bye post that makes you feel bad fatty, remember son of a CH (crackzor hoeh)

Last edited:
gngaster leave? are you going to ded ppl irl?

LOL yes, i'm sure it was the GM's who went to that LAME defence on your character and there was just nothing you could have done :(!!!!

The only way you debug from a gm that ive seen is if you move something under an invisible gm. you also debug if you stack and of course none of those things were what had happened to you. you were moving around and also said utamo vita.

Lol, I was away 2~ days, and already so many posts. Let me guess next step is to delete the post?

@Richey:
- Its me on the Picture, as you know Nevarah uploaded my MSN pic, but thanks I'll take it as a compliment (I'm hot, your not) keep the mask on NERD :D

@Pierce:
- Ye, maybe the new owner will keep you runnin away from him like I did, nubek? ;< , and yes your Fat (thats a disease) :'< don't cry Big/Little boy... Anyways, post more posts :O wastin body fat dontcha? ;D 0.3%~

@Rest of the flamers:
- emaG aD etaH ayalP aD etaH tnoD (read backwards)

so when you will leave? becuase your still here idiot.

Yeah but i think he meant leave the server softcores he might still be active on the forum :p

He said he will still watch the forum, so stop talking about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back