• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

One Last: K - THNX - BYE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a complete fake the 'new owner' claims to be from LA and does not know how to speak proper english as well he DOESN'T know the area code and zipcode of LA which is needed to do anything in the USA. The most pathetic part he doesn't know the TIME of LA right now which basicly means either he's retarded or ISN'T FROM LA

It is the same owner just trying to get out of war ETC.

Your stupid for trying to act like your from the USA when you know nothing about the USA.

Lol vato's you never asked me questions like that, why would i give you my postal code? its 5 numbers happy

you never asked me the time zone you only asked my postal code and i just met you i don't really feel like answering?

my postal code is 5 numbers im not answering and giving out the time is 5:52pm and i live in the alley thats all you need to know vato

Lol your area code/zip code tells you the city you live in your its not like its hard to say considering if your American you have that memorized when your like 4. Its not hard to say 5 numbers and its not like it gives your exact location. Your area code is 3 numbers you also memorize that when you can start talking pretty much since its the first 3 numbers of your phone number. Your time zone is the same as pierce;s is and its 3 hours behind me.

Lol your area code/zip code tells you the city you live in your its not like its hard to say considering if your American you have that memorized when your like 4. Its not hard to say 5 numbers and its not like it gives your exact location. Your area code is 3 numbers you also memorize that when you can start talking pretty much since its the first 3 numbers of your phone number. Your time zone is the same as pierce;s is and its 3 hours behind me.

i dont eveknow you guys, and you all are asking me questions ;p jeez

lol he is just a new player in softcores leave him alone -.^

The questions ask are not personal at all which is funny how you try to get defensive/covering up

Its that how you all messaged me with these questions, if i don't feel like answering some of them can you respect that? il respect alot of things but if i want to be defensive on certain things im sorry thats just me

Hanted!

About Emeo leaving the server: Nobody cares, and even if they pretend to, they're laughing at you. I've never seen a person beeing such a wannabe "Gangsta" with no respect at all. Your ego is thrice the size it should be.
So ye, i hope you quit and never return, maybe you'll even make some friends irl and stop talking shit about others as you've done so far.
You're not a Legend, because you've done nothing Legendary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back